Crazy Beliefs

Help Support CattleToday:

Had a lady tell me once that every, what was it, fifth cig in a pack was laced with MJ, and not Michael Jackson... Said she used to really look forward to it. Funny, never noticed it myself... You learn something new every day.

Had a feller to tell me one time that bull riding will cause your baby's to be born neked.
Now I don't know about professional bull riding,but barnyard bull riding can for sure cause you to break an arm. Got the tee shirt. :nod: :nod:

Cal

Lammie":2tty9f1q said:
Had a lady tell me once that every, what was it, fifth cig in a pack was laced with MJ, and not Michael Jackson... Said she used to really look forward to it. Funny, never noticed it myself... You learn something new every day.

Now that is funny .. :lol:

Maybe that is why my dead beat BIL and useless sister chain smoke.. :shock:

cfpinz":48ar16tc said:
mtncows":48ar16tc said:
cfpinz":48ar16tc said:
Some of my neighbors think black bulls are better than red ones.
They're right :cboy:

You're welcome to come help me load out at 5am tomorrow and see if you think those angus calves are anywhere near the gelbvieh calves! :wave:

Heard you got a "new" bale bed fixed

How long did my wiring job on the spreader truck last?
Don't know - I'll ask.

I believe that some day the sink hole in front of my new house will dry up......

I believe that there is good in most people.....

I believe that my dog knows what I am thinking...

I believe that black hair doesn't have a thing to do with, oh well never mind I don't want to fight....

With that I will quit.

The old timers around here say that if you hear the train whistle thru the valley, next day it will rain. They are usually right too, last couple times I heard it, it has rained within 24 hours.

GMN

My mother wouldn't come in the house after a funeral until she threw salt over her shoulder. That way Death couldn't follow her into the house.

Walt

peg4x4":1s5ayzaf said:
You do what you have to.

There is a hot discussion on "fuglyhorseoftheday" about a 27 year old horse who has lost his hoof--looks like he stepped out of it,whole thing gone! Some for trying to fix it,some against. I'm wondering about quality of life for the horse,and the fact that animals only know "now".

Definitely, we should focus on the fact that this woman heard from one internet wacko…not the fact that anybody trying to keep this horse alive IS a wacko. No, it's not like losing a fingernail. When you lose a fingernail, you don't have exposed bone. And you don't WALK on that raw place, and you don't weigh 800 pounds.

Ah well. I'm just glad the horse got put to sleep. Rest in peace, you poor old boy…thank heavens they stopped trying to "help" you. The whole thing reminded me of Terri Schiavo except that Schiavo, unlike Two Socks, was mercifully unconscious!