• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

crazy Angus cows pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
beware some of the following pics show how crazy those Angus cows can be some were so bad the wife was on top of the truck

this one had a bad hair day

they had us surrounded

Me calling 911 to save us

1982vett

Reaction score
I think next time you better bring them a treat. They look like they are plotting revenge. :lol:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
These cattle will produce market topping calves every time.
Funny :lol2: the "BUTT PEOPLE" haven't BUTTED in. :eek:

Frankie

Reaction score
Yeah, those wild and crazy Angus will put you in the truck quick. :lol:

This one is obviously a real danger to whoever she decides to lay down by:

As for big butts, I don't think this one is too bad for a six month old calf on momma's milk and good grass:

Gelbvieh 5

Reaction score
Frankie":vygepwwh said:
Yeah, those wild and crazy Angus will put you in the truck quick. :lol:

This one is obviously a real danger to whoever she decides to lay down by:

As for big butts, I don't think this one is too bad for a six month old calf on momma's milk and good grass:

Frankie finally posts a a picture, and a good one at that. Nice calf. Nice butt!

No creep at all? Then good for you. I would have thought as a Seedstock producer you would have been creeping your prospects. If you are achieving that kind of look without it that's great

3waycross

Reaction score
Frankie that looks like one nice calf. How about posting some other views so we can see the whole package.

aussie_cowgirl

Reaction score
Nice little bully, definitely looks like he'll be a good little producer for someone. He's got the herd bull look about him too. If cows are putting butts like that on calves, I don't care what they look like.

On one of the commercial properties my dad worked on there was a MG cross cow that had this beehive kind of curl on her head, it was like 3 inches tall. You could tell her a mile away :lol: And she'd always stick her head up suddenly and her beehive would wiggle around. Haha. I'm such a child.

OP
A

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
aussie_cowgirl":77r6qysg said:
Nice little bully, definitely looks like he'll be a good little producer for someone. He's got the herd bull look about him too. If cows are putting butts like that on calves, I don't care what they look like.

On one of the commercial properties my dad worked on there was a MG cross cow that had this beehive kind of curl on her head, it was like 3 inches tall. You could tell her a mile away :lol: And she'd always stick her head up suddenly and her beehive would wiggle around. Haha. I'm such a child.
we had a cow that wasn't too eye appealing and she had little short ears(they hadn't been frozen) and the wife started calling her Princess Fiona off of the movie Shrek

aussie_cowgirl

Reaction score
Angus Cowman":md2ghm06 said:
aussie_cowgirl":md2ghm06 said:

we had a cow that wasn't too eye appealing and she had little short ears(they hadn't been frozen) and the wife started calling her Princess Fiona off of the movie Shrek

Hehehe I like that. When I worked on the feedlot we had this shocker of a steer I used to call Jack Skellington (from nightmare before christmas) because he was all legs. He stood like a foot taller than the rest and it was aaallllll legs.

This is the character Jack Skellington

Latest posts