Crapp revisited

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I'm out of the house for the first time in a looooong time,other than Dr and store!!! Face is broken out,eyes watering,and when that fluid gets on the skin around my eyes,it blisters! Dr said that's not supposed to happen... All in all,I'm doing well,and will be thro this trial in 4 more months,give or take..
However,my daughter has developed lukemia from the chemo to kill off the lymphoma--and she's decided not to take chemo-to just let it run it's course... I'm prettu distraught,but I understand .. there's no cure for this,she'd be in pain(even more than now) every day
Prayers would be welcome...

And prayers you shall have, Peg. God Bless you and your daughter. :heart:

Alice

Glad to see you back. Had us worried for a while. You and your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers.

sorry that you an your daughter are getting hitt from both sides.yall are in my prayers an thoughts.

Peg your ears must have been ringing because I was just asking about you. I have been worried because you haven't posted in a month. Now I know I had good reason to worry. I am so very sorry about your daughter ,you and your daughter will be in my prayers. I know you must feel so helpless now, but all you can do is be there for her and love her. :heart: ..

There is technology for treating Leukemia that is very successful. Our Son in Law had Acute Myelogenous Leukemia at 23 years old. He had the Cord Blood Stem Cell Bone Marrow transplant in the Spring of 06. Now he has 100% donor cells. His is a 100% successful procedure. Done at the U of Minnesota hospital, check into it.
Best wishes to you.

I was getting worried about you. I am so sorry you are having a hard time. And I am terribly sorry to hear about your daughter. You will be in my prayers, you and your family.

Thanks all.... I'll keep you updated... I hadn't been able to get far enough from the bathroom to get to the library to use the computer,so I got a computer of my own!!! Cathys Dr called her,told anytime she changed her mind,just let him know. Me,hair is falling out,and am very,very tired..Have papercut looking stuff on my fingers,fireant bite lookalikes on my face hands and arms. don't sting,just look bad..Dr says this is reall good,says that's what the chemo is doing to the cancer.. Nothing I can't stand,so far..

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope the treatments work out and you can get back to your old self.

Glad to hear you have your own computer now. Good. Sorry the chemo is making you sick but hopefully it is kicking the cancer in the a$$.

Latest posts