craigslist DA

Help Support CattleToday:

Craigslist story from today------Texted about a Priefert head gate. Looks right new to me in the pics. $300. Guy text back somebody is coming tonight to look at it. I text back, I'll send my guy with cash now. His reply, I better wait.

Didnt bother me ofcourse, but I'm a first one to pay me gets it kinda guy. If somebody had beat me there, it'd been theirs.

Bigfoot":1sj7rkj3 said:
Craigslist story from today------Texted about a Priefert head gate. Looks right new to me in the pics. $300. Guy text back somebody is coming tonight to look at it. I text back, I'll send my guy with cash now. His reply, I better wait.

Didnt bother me ofcourse, but I'm a first one to pay me gets it kinda guy. If somebody had beat me there, it'd been theirs.
The seller was too honest. He promised the guy that called earlier that he could come look at it and that's what he's doing. Seller probably wished he hadn't promised the earlier caller.

I have never found anything from Dothan, Alabama advertised on Craig's List that was not worn out, useless or way over priced.

I think the real dumbA would be the genius who buys the stuff.

I knew a guy who sold dump truck loads of dirt for six cents a pound. He was savvy and sold a lot of dirt and made a lot of money.

Latest posts