Craig's List Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

black angus charolais cross bull - $1,000 (Long Grove)

image 1 of 3

00y0y_8VLQXB4GzAcz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

00u0u_6PXDKuhKuQDz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

3048.png
3048.png
3049.png
3049.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
We have available a really nice yearling black angus charolais cross bull. Been on pasture and hay only. He is very calm and would make a great bull for first time heifers. His mother is shown in one of the pictures. We will have him vaccinated before he leaves our farm. We are asking $1,000.00.

black angus charolais cross bull - $1,000 (Long Grove)

image 1 of 3

00y0y_8VLQXB4GzAcz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

00u0u_6PXDKuhKuQDz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

3048.png
3048.png
3049.png
3049.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
We have available a really nice yearling black angus charolais cross bull. Been on pasture and hay only. He is very calm and would make a great bull for first time heifers. His mother is shown in one of the pictures. We will have him vaccinated before he leaves our farm. We are asking $1,000.00.
I don't know everything but I do know that's not a Charolais cross.
But I do stay at a Holiday Inn Express occasionally.

simangus maybe.

A full blood Angus bull on the char/sim cows here produces either chocolates, dark brown, or all chromed up black white calves.
Momma below, is char simm cow bred with full blood Angus bull.
One calf was darker than the other but not really black, it's twin was choc.
Some of them are almost Holstein colored and patterned.
DSC00453.JPG

Last edited:
Char/ angus if they are both "pure" would give a solid smoke or black as far as I know. Shouldn't be any spots to my knowledge. Come to think of it I had one that had twins once, a lite smoke and a red, must of been some recessive in there somewhere I guess or it wasn't pure bred. Not likely with my high quality cattle.😂 Spots usually mean Simmental etc. in there somewhere.

Most probably not an F1 cross. Most people use the word ....cross... pretty loosely....it could be a 3 or 4 way cross

simangus maybe.

A full blood Angus bull on the char/sim cows here produces either chocolates, dark brown, or all chromed up black white calves.
Momma below, is char simm cow bred with full blood Angus bull.
One calf was darker than the other but not really black, it's twin was choc.
Some of them are almost Holstein colored and patterned.
View attachment 8537
I've seen a lot of different colors and variations from crossing with Charolais, and especially when throwing some Sim into the mix, things can get really interesting.

Latest posts