Coyotes

Help Support CattleToday:

boone31

Reaction score
I'm looking for some land to do some coyote hunting on in Texas let me know what you have

snake67":3gl6vyn5 said:
boone31":3gl6vyn5 said:
I'm looking for some land to do some coyote hunting on in Texas let me know what you have

You need to provide a lot more than this to get a response from anyone who owns land and MIGHT consider talking to you about it

Bez

:) Can't imagine responding. "Let me know what you have" Almost sounds like my place may not be good enough for him.

He's as bad as the pig hunters. They know how bad I hate pigs so it's just ASSUMED that I want them to come shoot the pigs for me... In all honesty, pigs don't shoot my salt blocks, pigs don't leave my gates open, pigs DO tear up a bunch of ground,but so do pig hunters, pigs don't leave beer cans, pigs don't tear up my roads, I don't get sued if one of my cows goes after a pig... I almost kind of like pigs a little better than I do hunters. At least I can shoot the pigs when I see them. :lol:

This is the post I posted a couple of weeks ago and got no response to so that is why the last post was so short and up front

Hi my name is Danny Bloodworth my friend and i are very avid hunters. In the past 10 years we have been coyote hunting all over Texas on ranches such as the Rafter E, Early Farms, Hanley Farms,Bandera Ranch,and The Blue Goose Ranch just to name a few. We have hunted theses places with much success which is leading me to this post, if anyone would like us to come and help lower the number of coyotes,bobcats,fox, or raccoons please contact me on this post or call me 817-894-9516. We would prefer to stay in Texas but could travel to nerby states we are a non profit outfit with the love of hunting being our payment. Just to be upfront we use calls to lure the animals in and shoot them, no trapping and do most of this under the cover of darkness.

I guess that settles that. While we have our hooks in the water maybe its the approriate time to ask if ya'll have any good lookin wimmen's that might need courting. If you do, just let me know what ya got. I'd love to see some pictures if you have some. Specially you folks in Alleebammer or the Tennessee hill country.

Jogeephus":207yzpw3 said:
I guess that settles that. While we have our hooks in the water maybe its the approriate time to ask if ya'll have any good lookin wimmen's that might need courting. If you do, just let me know what ya got. I'd love to see some pictures if you have some. Specially you folks in Alleebammer or the Tennessee hill country.

Toothless-Cowgirl1_zpsdaa97bc8.jpg

This is my sister.
She's looking for a husband and a daddy for her and 8 kids.
As you can see she's a low maintenance gal, she milks the cow, can plow a field with a mule and being a stout made gal , she slops the hogs and doesn't get knocked down so she doesn't smell bad after her saturday bath.
You being my friend I feel like I need to tell she can have a nasty temper when she runs out snuff, so as long as you can keep her in copenhagen you'll be safe.
I'd like to get a couple cows and half dozen pigs and a few chickens in trade but let me know what you can offer in trade.

cross_7":up2fexkw said:
Jogeephus":up2fexkw said:

Toothless-Cowgirl1_zpsdaa97bc8.jpg

This is my sister.
She's looking for a husband and a daddy for her and 8 kids.
As you can see she's a low maintenance gal, she milks the cow, can plow a field with a mule and being a stout made gal , she slops the hogs and doesn't get knocked down so she doesn't smell bad after her saturday bath.
You being my friend I feel like I need to tell she can have a nasty temper when she runs out snuff, so as long as you can keep her in copenhagen you'll be safe.
I'd like to get a couple cows and half dozen pigs and a few chickens in trade but let me know what you can offer in trade.

Obviously she doesn't bite...very well.

Do ya'll not feed the girl? Then again, there is something to be said about those easy fleshing creatures isn't there?

" she got her teeth knocked out by a buckin' horse and when I told her that it made her look tough
she just grinned and said I like it that way and then she loaded up her lip with snuff
she's my snoose queen
she's my copenhagen angel"
Thanks, I needed a new song to run on continous loop in my head. :lol:

Latest posts