Cowz 'n Calvz (lots 'n lots of pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Here are just a few of my favorites, if anyone wants, go here http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll31 ... /?start=20 and you can see lots and lots of cow pictures ;-) It was a nice, nice day so I was out taking photos. If you look close, you can even see green grass, finally :banana:

A heifer getting pretty close to calving. She was a twin.
tn_DSC07755.jpg

Bath Time
tn_DSC07740.jpg

A stout one
tn_DSC07741.jpg

A couple steers
tn_DSC07731.jpg

Curly
tn_DSC07729.jpg

Feeling good
tn_DSC07710.jpg

One of one of the sets of twins (both bulls)
tn_DSC07708.jpg

One of the other set of twins (both heifers)
tn_DSC07689.jpg

Bet you wish you could do this :lol2:
tn_DSC07699.jpg

Peek-a-boo
tn_DSC07695.jpg

First Calver
tn_DSC07683.jpg

Mother
tn_DSC07675.jpg

And Daughter
tn_DSC07677.jpg

Lazin' in the sun
tn_DSC07652.jpg

How many are there....
tn_DSC07649.jpg

This ones gonna calve today.......or tomorrow......or......
tn_DSC07637.jpg

The newest one
tn_DSC07634.jpg

The ones that are left, we have 24 to go....
tn_DSC07633.jpg

i am almost done - one born today total of 31 calves. 1 heifer to calve and 3 cows, and one that was left at the place we just got. that means she is crazy and we have no idea about her, unless she goes in a trailer and then i am sure she is going to town.

I happen to have a 3 yo grandson that can clean his nostrils with his tongue just like that. :shock: Unfortunately it has become a habit that his grandmother and I can't seem to break. :help:

Nice pictures, and nice cows.
If im ever havin a bad day with the cattle, where something goes wrong or they are bein jerks, i can just go look at calf pictures and it reminds me why i love this so much.

spoon":3morgabu said:
I happen to have a 3 yo grandson that can clean his nostrils with his tongue just like that. :shock: Unfortunately it has become a habit that his grandmother and I can't seem to break. :help:

Maybe he has been hanging around with the cows and calves too much.. ;-)

Great pics Randi.. :)

:lol: Hopefully he will grow out of it someday. Soon. :nod:

spoon":1p2zjws4 said:

Hard to believe dun hasn't commented on this... just think of all the possibilities :shock:

Latest posts