Cows and Clowns

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
We have a guy, Darryl, in our hunting lease that is scared to death of clowns and cows. He will not get within a mile of a circus and he flat refuses to go to any stand if he has to pass through a pasture with cows in it. He bought some trail cameras that have SD card memory and has been getting pics of deer. He brings the SD card home and displays the pics on his 50" big screen TV. The land owner we lease from is big into show cattle so one of the guys dressed up as a clown and trailered one of the show steers over by his trail camera in the dark of the night. He put the steer on a lead rope and led it passed the trail camera. When Darryl put his pictures up on the big screen there was a picture of the two things he fears. He screamed like a girl! He still to this day can't figure out how a clown and a cow got out in the woods in front of his trail cam in the middle of the night. He says that he is pulling this stand during daylight and will not hunt this area again :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's priceless Hoss!

My daughter is afraid of circus clowns too. We never could figure out why.

Not all clowns, but some are creepy.

Now, puppets I hate. Any sort of puppet, except for maybe the sock kind. Marionettes. EEWWW! Those creepy pupppets they had on Mr Roger's Neighborhood. Yuck. Too creepy for me.

Lammie":2bkb2o47 said:
Not all clowns, but some are creepy.

Now, puppets I hate. Any sort of puppet, except for maybe the sock kind. Marionettes. EEWWW! Those creepy pupppets they had on Mr Roger's Neighborhood. Yuck. Too creepy for me.

That's pretty strange. I wonder if there's any connection to watching the Cowboys, eating and making chillens.

now thats just to funny.but i truelly do feel sorry for that poor guy.tobe so afraid of cows an clowns that he dont want tobe around them.

I have to admit I have a fear of midgets. Not really a fear it is just that I am very uneasy around midgets. I know that they are good people just like anybody else but for some reason, as unfounded as it can be, I am just wierded out by midgets. Shallow I know.

It was actually considered by some of the guys to put clown shoes on the show steer but they could not find two more pair that were big enough to allow the hoof to set in. That would have been funny!

HOSS":2c5nn6az said:
I have to admit I have a fear of midgets. Not really a fear it is just that I am very uneasy around midgets. I know that they are good people just like anybody else but for some reason, as unfounded as it can be, I am just wierded out by midgets. Shallow I know.

It was actually considered by some of the guys to put clown shoes on the show steer but they could not find two more pair that were big enough to allow the hoof to set in. That would have been funny!

Maybe a clown hat or a big red nose. Fuzzy orange wig.

It's the Ronald McDonald kind of clown that creeps me out. I just hate that clown. Too creepy. Like Pennywise on It. Yuck.

Chik-Fil-A has a good calendar this year. You should get him one. The theme this year is cop shows. It's pretty funny. Student Council bought all the teachers lunch from there last week and we all got one.

HOSS":3k9x7g7q said:

there used too be a furniture saleman that was a midget in our county .... we loved too see him when grandmaw took us too town... he's selling hardware nowday's, but the excitement just aint there anymore :p

:lol: A clown and cow in the middle of the woods would be priceless.

Creepy can be defined by the Burger "King". Everyone I know thinks he's a pervert.

Clowns are a little creepy, and the burger king guy is definitely a perv...but I don't see how anyone could be scared of cows!There was this big macho football player in my class in High School that was terrified of cows!! Though I am terrified (like phobic terrified) of frogs and toads, which is absolutely ridiculous! I have been frightened of them for as long as I can remember...something must of happened when i was little :oops: :oops:
Brute, that's funny that you said "chit", the guys I live with say that all the time but I have never heard anyone else say it!

I'm not all that big on Clowns either and I'd like to make that Burger King freak disapear if I got the chance.

On the other hand I have always liked midgets, always thought they were kinda good luck. I had a step uncle that was a dwarf, he was actually a couple years younger than me and every time I took him anywhere he got me beat up, had a very smart mouth on him. Trouble was I didn't like seeing him get whipped even if he deserved it.

Brute 23":1345e1gw said:
I ain't gonna lie... if I saw a clown leading a cow at night when I was hunting it would scare the chit out of me also. :nod: :oops:

He[[ it would scare the cr@p out of me if I saw it in the daytime,out in the woods.

3waycross":2brih9pc said:
I had a step uncle that was a dwarf, he was actually a couple years younger than me and every time I took him anywhere he got me beat up, had a very smart mouth on him. Trouble was I didn't like seeing him get whipped even if he deserved it.
There has been a time or two when I considered clowns to be my best friend. They were also called bullfighters.

As to migets and dwarfs, I don't know specifically. But I was talking to a Green Beret type one day and he remarked that he didn't like little people. He just meant normal but small people. He was petty big and I thought he was acting macho or something.
This kind of took me aback as I am not that big myself. So I asked him why?

He said anytime there was trouble a little person started it. I got to thinking back over things I have obsereved,and I do believe he had a point.

Otherwise known as "short man" syndrome. Seen it. Lots of times.

Ryder":edvrpzg4 said:
3waycross":edvrpzg4 said:
I had a step uncle that was a dwarf, he was actually a couple years younger than me and every time I took him anywhere he got me beat up, had a very smart mouth on him. Trouble was I didn't like seeing him get whipped even if he deserved it.
There has been a time or two when I considered clowns to be my best friend. They were also called bullfighters.

As to migets and dwarfs, I don't know specifically. But I was talking to a Green Beret type one day and he remarked that he didn't like little people. He just meant normal but small people. He was petty big and I thought he was acting macho or something.
This kind of took me aback as I am not that big myself. So I asked him why?

He said anytime there was trouble a little person started it. I got to thinking back over things I have obsereved,and I do believe he had a point.
bet there trouble started back in school though.. were they were picked on constantly by bullys or others with low self esteem. built they selves up a tough man syndrome ;-)

3waycross":2zmq410l said:
Brute 23":2zmq410l said:
I ain't gonna lie... if I saw a clown leading a cow at night when I was hunting it would scare the chit out of me also. :nod: :oops:

He[[ it would scare the cr@p out of me if I saw it in the daytime,out in the woods.
even if it did'nt scare me, it would leave me with a somewhat puzzled look on my face....................more than the usual one... course lately nothing would suprize me ;-)

Latest posts