Cowhunter on Ranchers

Help Support CattleToday:

Seems kinda contrived to me. But then I'm kinda cynical.

I read one post that consisted of send your women down here and I'll send em back knocked up. Don't sound like none of the cowboys I ever knew.

I saw the photo of the daughter horse back and thought "That child has probly been through hell" hopeing I am wrong.
~Tom.

3waycross":3m0zikib said:

I read one post that consisted of send your women down here and I'll send em back knocked up. Don't sound like none of the cowboys I ever knew.
Probably some contrived but he seems to be very popular over on ranchers, and there are some pretty hardnosed people over there.

I've read his stuff over there. His spelling is just too much to get past. I know it probably part of the act but I just can't hardly stand it.

I went over and read some of his stuff, everthing was fine until he said

"Yall act like a bunch of coon asses at a chicken fight. Clanish as hell."

Then I realized I resemble that remark.

1) Coon Ass - Yep
2) Chicken Fight - Used Too
3) Clanish - Only if you're not from around here
:eek:

F350":vflyxy1h said:

"Yall act like a bunch of coon asses at a chicken fight. Clanish as be nice."

1) Coon Ass - Yep

That applies anywhere you go. He[[ you oughta hear my boys and their friends talk to each other. They speak a combination of italian,Mexican, and a very weird local dialect. They think it's very normal until they go off to school and people look at them funny. That ain't clanish it's just being close with a common experience.

This guy's some sort of 3 dollar bill I ain't wasting anymore of my time reading him. There was another fella on Ranchers a while back sounded just like him, probably another reincarnation. who knows, and who really cares.

F350":gtpjkgbe said:

"Yall act like a bunch of coon asses at a chicken fight. Clanish as be nice."

1) Coon Ass - Yep
If they think his spelling is bad, they ought to see a bunch of coonasses get excited and get to talking. All talking at the same time---with their hands as much as with mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the first time my wife met my family she didn't understand a thing that was said between the accents and the switching between french and english. she said she could tell it was good by all the hand waving...

3waycross":1xdw8l3y said:

none with repect anyway

Latest posts