Cowdog Pups (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

jbar

Reaction score
These pups will be one year old in April.

Patch
P1010044-1.jpg

patch-crop.jpg

Gunner
P3170003-1.jpg

What can I say...Patch and Gunner rock! I KNOW you're proud of them. :D :D :D

Alice

Good for you! I love watching good cattle dogs work cattle ~ such focus and thought. Mine, she is not so good :roll: , I bring her out if I am just out with them ~ but if there is any type of issue (cattle out, cows calving, brand new babies), then I tell her to stay outside the fence ~ she just makes it worse instead of better....

Good thing for her that I love her for her good looks ;-)

thank for replys, angie if your dog wants to work, with a little training she could be alot of help.its not hard just take commitment to work at it.i train and sell started dogs pm me if you want more info or help getting started train your dog.

Beautiful dogs jbar. What breed?

angie":238rmw9d said:
Good for you! I love watching good cattle dogs work cattle ~ such focus and thought. Mine, she is not so good :roll: , I bring her out if I am just out with them ~ but if there is any type of issue (cattle out, cows calving, brand new babies), then I tell her to stay outside the fence ~ she just makes it worse instead of better....

Good thing for her that I love her for her good looks ;-)

That sounds just like our farm owner's dog. You know when she did something cause they start cussin'...

They have had bad luck with a couple of dogs of late and claim this poor little Australian Shepherd pup tries real hard and I think would do well with a bit of training. Of course, I have noticed she does things JUST like the son on the 4 wheeler does so...

They are McCallum bred border collies. Gunner got a job (new home) last week with a man that back grounds cattle and owns Patton jct. Livestock auction barn. Patch is still here and getting better everyday...

Reminds me of Dad and his Border Collie, Dutchess. It was fun to see them working together. She could just about read his mind. They were a good team.

Latest posts