Cowboys

Help Support CattleToday:

Dun, I love my K. Mule too. I am working on how to call it to come to me. When I get it down pat, I will let you know. :lol:

Hey muley, hey muley, come to daddy! :clap:

bill :cboy:

So far the best I've gotten down to is having somebody that's with me go get it. Grankids are great for that.

dun

MrBilly":r0z4drxg said:
Dun, I love my K. Mule too. I am working on how to call it to come to me. When I get it down pat, I will let you know. :lol:

Hey muley, hey muley, come to daddy! :clap:

bill :cboy:

I guess differences in personal preferences are what keeps the economy going, and surely gives us something to talk about. Lots of people believe it's "better" to work cattle with machinery, if possible. It's usually quicker, easier, cheaper and safer. "Better", in other words. Maybe so. I suppose if you work things around a bit there's nothing on a ranch or farm that you can't get done without horses. I just don't think I'd ever want to. No offense.

Around here we have dairyman that dairy so they can farm, others that farm so they can dairy. Individual priorities.

dun

Bernard":31u5a2g0 said:
I guess differences in personal preferences are what keeps the economy going, and surely gives us something to talk about. Lots of people believe it's "better" to work cattle with machinery, if possible. It's usually quicker, easier, cheaper and safer. "Better", in other words. Maybe so. I suppose if you work things around a bit there's nothing on a ranch or farm that you can't get done without horses. I just don't think I'd ever want to. No offense.

LRTX1":1essb8ev said:
I read the first page and thought to myself, who are all these new people? Dun was the only one I recognized.

I did the same thing LR. I enjoyed reading it. There's a lot of knowledgeable folks read this forum that don't post much. That's a shame because there's a lot for me to learn that they could teach me. I did get tickled when Ellie May got in a squabble with blackpowder. Ellie May you need to post more often.

Latest posts