Cowboy sales

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
I have been looking on cattle today{the cattle range} for some replacement type cows and I keep finding the kind I like listed with an outfit called cowboy sales. Anyone have any dealings with these folks?

I dealt them with a little while I was looking for my Brahman cattle. With the cattle selling through a broker they were a little higher than the other cattle that I looked at.

What kind of replacement cattle are you looking for? Did you see the last issue of CATTLE TODAY Collins Farm had an ad for 150 bred heifers Angus and commercial. Send me an email if you need help.
[email protected]

Luke

The only incident I had with them was when I called on some Brahman they had advertised as polled. I was told that there are no polled Brahman and that I was mistaken. I understand that polled Brahman are hard to come by, but I tried to get on the subject of the cattle because I didn't care if they were polled or dehorned. The gentleman kept on about there being no polled Brahman, so needless to say that was the first and last time I called on some cattle that they had advertised.

Latest posts