cowboy music

Help Support CattleToday:

I met those guys last year when I had the priveledge of going back stage at the Grand Ole Opry. Very nice and down to earth.

i liked their music. surprized me to click on ther and hear woody's round up form toystory. one of my childhood favorites

I was beginning to think I was the only one that liked cowboy music. The wife and I went to see them in concert Friday night. They are a hoot and still do a pretty good job singing after 31 years. They are pretty proud of their participation in the movie Toy Story and their 2 Grammys. :D I hope to see them again sometime in the near future.

spoon":10ewmkun said:
I was beginning to think I was the only one that liked cowboy music. The wife and I went to see them in concert Friday night. They are a hoot and still do a pretty good job singing after 31 years. They are pretty proud of their participation in the movie Toy Story and their 2 Grammys. :D I hope to see them again sometime in the near future.
no you aint the only one..... but there maybe a handful on here if that. most on here had rather talk about whether too put a throw rug in front of the sink or not. he!$ they even vote on it :lol:

Latest posts