Cow Sell

Help Support CattleToday:

pricefarm

Reaction score
There was a special cow sell today at the regular cattle sell. One man sold his herd of around 50 cow calf pairs. All of them was black or black white face cows. The oldest cow was 7 years old. Most of the calves where around 2 months old. They sold really good I thought cheapest one was $1600 up to $2000. They averaged around 1800$ They where a nice group of home raised cows.

pricefarm":n9fobz64 said:
There was a special cow sell today at the regular cattle sell. One man sold his herd of around 50 cow calf pairs. All of them was black or black white face cows. The oldest cow was 7 years old. Most of the calves where around 2 months old. They sold really good I thought cheapest one was $1600 up to $2000. They averaged around 1800$ They where a nice group of home raised cows.

That sneaky Kenny Thomas wasn't there was he?

TennesseeTuxedo":ogamm90a said:
pricefarm":ogamm90a said:

Not sure I have never had the pleasure of meeting Mr Kenny. He my have been that old man standing at the top running up the prices on all those cows lol

pricefarm":34yaikt4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":34yaikt4 said:
pricefarm":34yaikt4 said:

Not sure I have never had the pleasure of meeting Mr Kenny. He my have been that old man standing at the top running up the prices on all those cows lol
Wasn't me but if I had been there I guarantee I would have bid some. Just can't resist riding the buyers that think they are too smart to be taken advantage of.

Sale, you sell something at a sale. After that it's sold.

That has to be one of the strangest things I see on this board.

Latest posts