Cow Horse....

Help Support CattleToday:

smart_slider

Reaction score
sorry to bug the cattle forum, but this is my cutting/cow mare!
her barn name is Kitty.... she came with it...
Bit_By_Little_Lena.JPG

sorry... it is kind of a bad picture.... it is pretty old... she is now branded.
ss

Quarter horse huh, looks exactly marked like mine, Mine is 5 yr old gelding, good cutting horse

no, she is a smart little lena grandaughter.... she has doc egger on the bottom side.... thanx! she is a 3 year old, and she is green broke cutter .
ss

I see your halter, do you use some natural horeman technique? I do most my training that way, no real way jsut a mix of parelli, Clinton Anderson and Cox mostly.

Alan

Here's my cow horse Moose. He's 18 hands tall. Homebred, 3/4 thoroughbred and 1/4 percheron. We don't rope or cut but who cares.

Moose_on_trail.jpg

no.... well, we do kind of have a parrelli method, but that isn't me, that is our cutting trainer and that is one of his halters... he has quite a few horses to take care of, and that just happened to be the halter she got... thanx
ss

nice looking horse, that's a big horse. Our quarter horse is15.5 hands, big enough and he's quick. We play with him and son is going to use him for rodeos.

he's a nice looking horse, Kitty is just kind of around now... just a 'trail' horse for now... next year, i want to cut, rope, and run barrels on mine... thanx
ss

:lol: Moose is gorgeous! My best friend is in the draft horse
business! They are HUGE! :shock: I would make a heavy
hunter out of Moose in a heartbeat! :heart:

Wow I thought the first one was a nice horse but alittle small for my liking. I need a bigger horse in this country, the second one is huge i like him alot....except there is something peculiar about his rig? I couldn't be that...he's wearing an....

Beef11":1f7ilbld said:
Wow I thought the first one was a nice horse but alittle small for my liking. I need a bigger horse in this country, the second one is huge i like him alot....except there is something peculiar about his rig? I couldn't be that...he's wearing an....

I saw that too... say it aint so cowboy! :eek: :eek:

:D Alan

holly heifer":1jure3ls said:
:lol: Moose is gorgeous! My best friend is in the draft horse
business! They are HUGE! :shock: I would make a heavy
hunter out of Moose in a heartbeat! :heart:

Hey Holly,
He already hunts and he events at Training level. He doesn't care what I ask him to do, he's just happy to do it. My other horse ain't too shabby either but he's just 17.2 so I call him my little horse.
gabby

Alan":xaj3mwsj said:
Beef11":xaj3mwsj said:

I'll challenge any cowboy to an extreme cowboy race bit I'll be riding English! :)

gabby":1bprjsmf said:
Alan":1bprjsmf said:
Beef11":1bprjsmf said:

I'll challenge any cowboy to an extreme cowboy race bit I'll be riding English! :)

Gabby... I'll throw my wife into the mix with you if you get any takers. She showed at prelim until a couple of years ago.Z

gabby":1prs2ivx said:
Alan":1prs2ivx said:
Beef11":1prs2ivx said:

Only cowboys are allowed to take on that challenge? :cboy:

smart_slider":3ddmxhby said:
ha! this is kind of funny... i mean, i start a post about my filly and wow! it kinda changed.... lol
ss :D

Sorry SS, this is called a hijack, usually not meant on purpose, but it happens.

Alan

Latest posts