cow from east div.

Help Support CattleToday:

thats 6 cows getting out everyday and going to the place shes not supposed to be at at that time (practically a herd!), 6 3 legged heifers to feed, 6 navels to doctor, ...
SIX vet school tuitions !
3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree!

ollie'":bnti7qkd said:
Kids are like barns and ponds. If they are made right , the more you have the better off you are.

Great saying. Hope you don't mind if I borrow it.

Beefy":1gxsmtuz said:
thats 6 cows getting out everyday and going to the place shes not supposed to be at at that time (practically a herd!), 6 3 legged heifers to feed, 6 navels to doctor, ...

Isn't that why planning, saving, investing, flexibility, and compromise was invented?

ollie'":ldnqw0ve said:
Kids are like barns and ponds. If they are made right , the more you have the better off you are.

That is great, Ollie! And, oh so true!

Wewild":16t3di6a said:
ollie'":16t3di6a said:

Great saying. Hope you don't mind if I borrow it.
Don't just borrow it , go have kids or encourage your kids to. The morons are having plenty .

Beefy":1lyut7g9 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!!! ;-)

Maybe just 1 escaping cow, 1 three-legged heifer with 1 bad navel infection...after all, if two heads are better than one, six working on the problem(s) might find a solution a lot quicker! :lol:

Hopefully all where they're supposed to be. :lol:

10:26 here, and long past when I should have turned in. 'night!

Stumbled upon this old thread and seen John Chisolms manufactured cow pic. Do you really expect anyone to take you serious ? All the crap you spew about " quality " and running down Brahmas and everything else. Makes me shake my head. Why dont your sorry @$$ stay off the boards, or better yet come and visit me, I'll pm you my address toughguy !If your brains were gasoline there wouldnt be enough there to power a pissants motorcycle halfway around a bb.

I know my head is spinning and all I had was a diet coke and some cold medicine last night. :shock: :shock:

Double J Cattle":3q7lg1n0 said:
Stumbled upon this old thread and seen John Chisolms manufactured cow pic. Do you really expect anyone to take you serious ? All the crap you spew about " quality " and running down Brahmas and everything else. Makes me shake my head. Why dont your sorry @$$ stay off the boards, or better yet come and visit me, I'll pm you my address toughguy !If your brains were gasoline there wouldnt be enough there to power a be nice motorcycle halfway around a bb.

Double J,

This is the type of cr@p that is starting to ruin this board. I'm calling you out on this, explain your post to the rest of us, or shut the he!! up!! What is the attack all about?

Put up or shut up!
Alan

Double J Cattle":2gose7i1 said:
Yeah, that was uncalled for , I admit. Had a bad day and shouldnt have brought it to the board. My apologies.

Fair enough, take a good person to apoligize.

Take care,
Alan

Latest posts