Cow(Drugs)boys vs. Redskins

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
the Cowboys aka Drugsboy vs. Redskins tonight on MNF! I will be rooting for the 'Skins.
FYI, I am a huge Broncos fan. They beat the Chargers yesterday! Don't remind me the embarrasing game vs. Jaguars last weekend! Stupid RB don't know how to hold the football!
Enjoy the game!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1rz07gg6 said:
The "Cowboys aka drugboys" what the sam hill is that supposed to mean :?: :cboy:

I aausme it;s an inference to "drugstore cowboys".

dun

Actually it is because every offseason at least one Cowboys player get charged with drug possessions. One player (forgotten his name) was charged at least several times; they finally kick him off the team. The team just have a bad rep. for having players with drug problems. Therefore, I gave the team an nickname "Drugboys".

greenpasture78":jrbdtxuu said:
Actually it is because every offseason at least one Cowboys player get charged with drug possessions. One player (forgotten his name) was charged at least several times; they finally kick him off the team. The team just have a bad rep. for having players with drug problems. Therefore, I gave the team an nickname "Drugboys".

I haven't paid any attention to the cowboys since the best 1/4 back they have edver had retired. Dandy Don Merideth!

dun

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1e6rpcfc said:
Man that goes back a ways. How old did you say you were Dun? :lol:

Don't recall every saying. But adequate............

dun

Probably not, if you remember the AFL, but I think that was still going on in the 60's and I was grown by then. Not grown up, just grown. I'll never be the former according to my wife. My daughter just turned 40 if that's any help.

dun

i sure liked tom landry and roger staughbach...and sure missed em when they left the cowboys......after landry i didn't watch for a long time, still don't care for jerry jones......by they way, does anyone except me think that jones has had a face lift or some kind of cosmetic surgery done ??
just curious :?:

samm":2gq9x8zw said:
i sure liked tom landry and roger staughbach...and sure missed em when they left the cowboys......after landry i didn't watch for a long time, still don't care for jerry jones......by they way, does anyone except me think that jones has had a face lift or some kind of cosmetic surgery done ??
just curious :?:

Morton was bad enough, but when roger the dogger showed up I lost all interest in them.

dun

Jones had his facelift 3 years ago. Jimmy Johnson called him "Michael Jackson" on national TV right after the lift. Jones joked back about it. From what I have read and heard Meredith was maybe the toughest guy ever to play pros. He played with broken bones many times. Got up from the hospital bed and went straight to the stadium a couple of times and never complained about it. Quincy Carter was an embarrassment as a player, and a person; he could barely talk, had the IQ of a yard marker. Good riddance.

Latest posts