Cow Creek Ranch Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
Anybody ever been to the Cow Creek Ranch sale in Aliceville, AL? Im planning on attending this year.

Never been but understand they have a very good herd. We have one "old grandma" we bought at a sale at Camp Cooley that was consigned by Cow Creek and a bull calf coming along nicely that she raised.

TexasBred":39fcrkks said:
Never been but understand they have a very good herd. We have one "old grandma" we bought at a sale at Camp Cooley that was consigned by Cow Creek and a bull calf coming along nicely that she raised.

Thats what they say. I like the looks of there Ultrablack bulls.

We've gone for the last 10 years or better. Have bought several bulls and cattle from them. Good people to deal with, and only a phone call away for any questions or problems you might have.

I have been to one of there sales and they had some good looking cattle. The people around here that have bought bulls from them said the bulls tend to be on the wild side. I notice they have some bulls listed as UF - user friendly and others not mentioned as to there friendliness. Wouldnt matter to me as I have good pens and no inkling to pet the bull.

I usually go down and watch the sale , it is only 20 miles form me. There are wild ones in all breeds. Personally , I just don't like Brangus but the are mostly good cattle

Latest posts