I have a 7 y/o Murray Grey cow that calved on 5/2/04. She was pasture bred to an unrelated MG bull in July (I saw him breed her). I waited between 6 weeks and 2 months before turning her with the rest of my cow herd that have been running with a 2 y/o son of this cow-she never showed any further signs of heat during that time. This past weekend I saw her son breed her. My question is whether or not I should go ahead and let her have a calf out of her son, or if I'd be better off giving her a shot of Lutylase and trying to AI her or breed her to an unrelated bull in a couple months.