Cow age question

Help Support CattleToday:

Gale Seddon":156ifhcd said:
Somthing about "I didn't just fall off the turnip wagon" -- at least that's how I know that expression, but not entirely sure what CB means the way he used it.

The boy is a little teched in the head :help: Good fellow just don't give him two or three jobs at the same time.
That is the reason for the directional branding so he AI's the right end. Bull is branded with a big NO! on each hip.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Caustic Burno":t43vaphm said:
Gale Seddon":t43vaphm said:
Somthing about "I didn't just fall off the turnip wagon" -- at least that's how I know that expression, but not entirely sure what CB means the way he used it.

The boy is a little teched in the head :help: Good fellow just don't give him two or three jobs at the same time.
That is the reason for the directional branding so he AI's the right end. Bull is branded with a big NO! on each hip.

And that's so they don't take any rump roasts, right? :lol2: (laughing at my own joke)

Gale Seddon":1nu3he1z said:
Caustic Burno":1nu3he1z said:
Gale Seddon":1nu3he1z said:

And that's so they don't take any rump roasts, right? :lol2: (laughing at my own joke)

I'm not sure that I "got" every post here, but I think that was a good one, Gale! :tiphat:

Latest posts