Covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll let yall know what they prescribe me. I started running a fever and got real nauseous last night. It was around midnight and I've been around a ton of people with covid. I did not want to go to an emergency room. I grabbed some Ivermectin injectable out of my cattle kit and drank 3ml with a cup of water. It tasted horrible, WAY worse than acv. I had a sore in my mouth and it burned like heck.😄 I ended up chugging several cups trying to get the taste out and stop the burning. I took tylenol, mucinex, an nyquil. This morning to took a cold shower, gargled my acv, took some more tylenol. My parents had some home kits so they brought one over and it showed positive. I feel perfectly fine, just a little tired, no fever any more... but they are freaking out and want me to go to a dr any ways.

I think it's a waste but I dont want them worrying so I'm going to go. If they give me a steroid and it speeds things up that would be great too.
If you have someone to do all the pushing and shoving….great time to go fishing. 😃. Loading and unloading the boat yourself most likely won't get you far.

I put out some salt and mineral the other day. Came back in and took a 2 hour nap.

If you have someone to do all the pushing and shoving….great time to go fishing. 😃. Loading and unloading the boat yourself most likely won't get you far.

I put out some salt and mineral the other day. Came back in and took a 2 hour nap.
I have a bunch of stuff I'm trying to knock out right now before hunting season. This is not helping.

Are you a horse?

There's a reason that drugs go through clinical trials in humans to determine label doses. Drugs are absorbed and metabolized at different rates by different species. As my pharmacology professor liked to say, "It's all well and good to determine the dose in a lab rat, but humans are not giant rats."
When I first read the comments in this thread about taking the horse version of the medication, I thought they were just joking. We tend to get sarcastic and throw out some humor from time to time; I thought that's what was going on. As more were posted, it seemed like people were serious. Not wanting to take the vaccine is one thing, but putting it down and then suggesting we consume horse paste as the alternative. How can someone who is self-medicating from Fred's Farm Supply be taken seriously on any topic?

Some of the comments from pro horse-paste people sounds like good fodder for a parody on South Park:

"there is always the chance I'm not as smart as I think I am but so far it has worked out."

"the tube of apple flavor horse inomec that my wife took……."

"….armed myself with a tube of ivermectin horse paste and then set out trying to catch Covid to build immunity."

"I don't know if it helped, but she did get over the Covid reasonably quick…."

"I definitely can't swear that ivermectin is a miracle cure/preventative for Covid, but I've witnessed and experienced enough to be a believer."

"Don't Eat the whole tube."

"I grabbed some Ivermectin injectable out of my cattle kit and drank 3ml with a cup of water."

"Is it a vocabulary issue for you?"

Yeah, that's it. It has nothing to do with a human taking horse medicine from Southern States, I was alarmed at the use of vocabulary.

When I first read the comments in this thread about taking the horse version of the medication, I thought they were just joking. We tend to get sarcastic and throw out some humor from time to time; I thought that's what was going on. As more were posted, it seemed like people were serious. Not wanting to take the vaccine is one thing, but putting it down and then suggesting we consume horse paste as the alternative. How can someone who is self-medicating from Fred's Farm Supply be taken seriously on any topic?

Some of the comments from pro horse-paste people sounds like good fodder for a parody on South Park:

"there is always the chance I'm not as smart as I think I am but so far it has worked out."

"the tube of apple flavor horse inomec that my wife took……."

"….armed myself with a tube of ivermectin horse paste and then set out trying to catch Covid to build immunity."

"I don't know if it helped, but she did get over the Covid reasonably quick…."

"I definitely can't swear that ivermectin is a miracle cure/preventative for Covid, but I've witnessed and experienced enough to be a believer."

"Don't Eat the whole tube."

"I grabbed some Ivermectin injectable out of my cattle kit and drank 3ml with a cup of water."

"Is it a vocabulary issue for you?"

Yeah, that's it. It has nothing to do with a human taking horse medicine from Southern States, I was alarmed at the use of vocabulary.
How can some one who has no data, no first hand experience, and only knows how to personally attack the opposition be taken seriously? Win with logic or tap out.

I took 2 doses of over the counter allergy medicine at the onset to dry up sinuses. Then took 2 extra strength Tylenol 3 times a day for a week mostly for the stiffness and soreness from setting around all the time. I feel as good as I did before I tested positive…although that isn't saying much. I've developed some energy issues before COVID hit me so it's hard to say which is what. Doc told me to take daily doses of vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc. Been taking that 3 days.

Trying to navigate and read through this thread....

Im the guy at 3:10🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reading about the making of that scene is fascinating, took about 5 days and in the middle all went mouldy so they had to clean it and then re cake it to keep filming. Each actor had to be filmed at the end of the day so they could be made to look the same for the following days shooting. Tony Curtis had to get changed numerous times from cake splatter and Jack Lemmon reckons he got knocked out as a pie hitting you like that is really hard.

I'll let yall know what they prescribe me. I started running a fever and got real nauseous last night. It was around midnight and I've been around a ton of people with covid. I did not want to go to an emergency room. I grabbed some Ivermectin injectable out of my cattle kit and drank 3ml with a cup of water. It tasted horrible, WAY worse than acv. I had a sore in my mouth and it burned like heck.😄 I ended up chugging several cups trying to get the taste out and stop the burning. I took tylenol, mucinex, an nyquil. This morning to took a cold shower, gargled my acv, took some more tylenol. My parents had some home kits so they brought one over and it showed positive. I feel perfectly fine, just a little tired, no fever any more... but they are freaking out and want me to go to a dr any ways.

I think it's a waste but I dont want them worrying so I'm going to go. If they give me a steroid and it speeds things up that would be great too.
Went to my Dr yesterday. He did a test and it showed positive. I told him I was feeling a lot better already. He was not concerned with giving me any thing since I was feeling so much better. He said to set up an infusion and just keep using the over the counter meds. Let him know asap if I'm not getting better every day and he will start the ivomec, steroids, etc.

All the normal insuance places around here were booked until Wednesday to get the infusion. I found a cash clinic in Houston that can do it today so I'm going here shortly. I feel way better today again. Just mainly tired. I debated not even going but if it speeds things up I'm all for it.

I guess cash is still king.

On a side note insurance companies are requiring you to meet certain perameters to "qualify" for the infusion just like other treatments your insurance pays for. Cash drs can make that call on their own with out the red tape.

Last edited:
What is the "infusion". Brute, did you tell your doctor you took ivermectin? "I" would have told him/her.
I figure with as many times as we have been exposed to ivermectin with systemic pour-ons, we should be fine!!! LOL

Are you talking about an antibody infusion Brute? I'm surprised they would recommend that for a man your age.
That's the first early treatment recommended-helps keep folks out of the hospitals. Last year when there was no prevention available, Covid-related care rarely got a bill, insurance or not. I'm curious to see what happens now.

That's the first early treatment recommended-helps keep folks out of the hospitals. Last year when there was no prevention available, Covid-related care rarely got a bill, insurance or not. I'm curious to see what happens now.
My wife and I got the China virus at the same time. I was encouraged to take the Bam drip, she ways told to take Advil or Tylenol. I have high blood pressure, she has no medical concerns. We are the same age.

Brute is much younger than I am.

Yes, antibody infusion. All those age, there is a number they look at, and a few other stipulations are insurance bs from what I'm being told. If you positive for covid and want the infusion you can get it if you will pay cash for it.

I told my doctor I took ivermectin. He laughed and said... how was it. I said ... horrible. He said... that's what I've heard.

Last edited:
My wife and I got the China virus at the same time. I was encouraged to take the Bam drip, she ways told to take Advil or Tylenol. I have high blood pressure, she has no medical concerns. We are the same age.

Brute is much younger than I am.
Certain people (diabetic, overweight, cardiac/bp issues) qualify regardless of age.

Yes, antibody infusion. All those age, there is a number they look at, and a few other stipulations are insurance bs from what I'm being told. If you positive for covid and want the infusion you can get it if you will pay cash for it.

I told my doctor I took ivermectin. He laughed and said... how was it. I said ... horrible. He said... that's what I've heard.
I'm glad to hear you are feeling much better. Maybe it will be mild with you.

Your doctor didn't recommend a second dose or say, "You did the right thing?"

You planning to drive yourself home?

Latest posts