covid

Help Support CattleToday:

There's way more than publicity at stake. The Trump campaign has raised over 170 million since election day. Where do you think that money is going to end up? The "consultants" will all get huge pay days. As long as they can convince people that there's a big legal battle going down, the money will keep rolling in. The salary is peanuts compared to the grift.
You may be right.......but obviously we get our news from different sources. From what I read people are coming out of the woodwork exposing election fraud. Even the Gov. of GA is now getting on board after seeing the video of the ballots in suitcases being pulled out from under the table to be counted late at night after every one was sent home.

The bottom line is the voters who elected the Republican legislaters in the 31 states with a Republican majority most certainly did not vote for
Obiden. Most certainly it did not happen in all 31 States. That the Republicans gained votes in the House of Representatives also gives testimony to
the improbability of the top of the ticket of the opposite party receiving the vote on the same ballot. To make such a statement is beyond ludicrous
and should by all rights challenged in the courts.

While I appreciate and enjoy input from all sources when the topic is on the subject of cattle and all that entails I think it totally out of bounds for
any foreign national to get involved in our 'family disagreements'.. It is not your house, your government, or your business, butt out,,,,,,,,,

Where is all this fraud news coming from??? OAN? There has yet to be one shred of proof of any election fraud. Well over 40 Federal Court cases have been dismissed so far. Not one has had any merit or proof.

What Trump and the others in his camp say is not "proof". Gulliani even stated in Court that they had NO evidence of fraud.
Giuliani in Public: 'It's a Fraud.' Giuliani in Court: 'This Is Not a Fraud Case.'

Bill Barr, Trump's Attorney General, no evidence of Fraud.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/william-barr-doj-fbi-voter-fraud-2020-election

I understand if someone is a Trump supporter and votes and supports him. But to buy into this whole made up "rigged" election is nothing more than an attempt to undermine our democracy.

Me neither.....A few years ago there was a bug going around pretty rampant and one of my neighbors had been to the doctor....a medical doctor.... and this doctor told him the best thing people could do for this is just take a laxative and flush their system. True story
About that same time a friend of mine was battling a bad cold for 2 or 3 weeks and i give her the Dr's advice above......at first she sort of scoffed at it, but she did it and about 3 days later i called to check on her and she was getting better. True story.

The Dr I see is an actual Medical Doctor, she can write a prescription for anything but chooses not to if it can be avoided which in most cases it can. If you're not willing to try eating like she says no point in seeing her. The first visit I had with her was way more extensive than anything I've ever went through. They took about 12 vials of blood and sent me home with a stool sample and saliva sample kit. They check for food allergies, foods that cause you inflammation in the gut, leaky gut, vitamin deficiencies, hormone levels, general gut and digestive health, wether or not your thyroid is working properly, wether you have any bad bugs or worms, if you have enough of the good bugs in your gut. It was expensive for initial new patient but I think it's worth it rather than throwing money at symptoms and never truly correcting what's causing the symptoms. Americans are over medicated, most will take a prescription for anything and believe anything their doctor tells them.

The Dr I see is an actual Medical Doctor, she can write a prescription for anything but chooses not to if it can be avoided which in most cases it can. If you're not willing to try eating like she says no point in seeing her. The first visit I had with her was way more extensive than anything I've ever went through. They took about 12 vials of blood and sent me home with a stool sample and saliva sample kit. They check for food allergies, foods that cause you inflammation in the gut, leaky gut, vitamin deficiencies, hormone levels, general gut and digestive health, wether or not your thyroid is working properly, wether you have any bad bugs or worms, if you have enough of the good bugs in your gut. It was expensive for initial new patient but I think it's worth it rather than throwing money at symptoms and never truly correcting what's causing the symptoms. Americans are over medicated, most will take a prescription for anything and believe anything their doctor tells them.
Interesting situation, the drs around here seem to all believe that medicating is the way to go for everything. I figure they are pretty much bought and paid for in some way from the pharmaceutical industry. I typically question the natural solution stuff, but am beginning to think there is something to it. I sure don't trust the drs anymore after they put my mother on a new blood thinner and wouldn't listen to her and us about it's near immediate side affects. It was like they were robots programmed to push that drug. She suffered a debilitating stroke that caused a brain bleed. It lessened her quality of life and I think also caused other internal heart problems that caused her death.

Where is all this fraud news coming from??? OAN? There has yet to be one shred of proof of any election fraud. Well over 40 Federal Court cases have been dismissed so far. Not one has had any merit or proof.

What Trump and the others in his camp say is not "proof". Gulliani even stated in Court that they had NO evidence of fraud.
Giuliani in Public: 'It's a Fraud.' Giuliani in Court: 'This Is Not a Fraud Case.'

Bill Barr, Trump's Attorney General, no evidence of Fraud.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/william-barr-doj-fbi-voter-fraud-2020-election

I understand if someone is a Trump supporter and votes and supports him. But to buy into this whole made up "rigged" election is nothing more than an attempt to undermine our democracy.
With your line of thinking it's already dead.The other party is the one trying to undermine our republic and have been since before the civil war. They were just more covert.
Name something good they stand for.

With your line of thinking it's already dead.The other party is the one trying to undermine our republic and have been since before the civil war. They were just more covert.
Name something good they stand for.
I am not going to engage in this with you CB. I am saying that there was no fraud in the election that would have changed the results, period. To say otherwise is nothing but an attempt to undermine our system.

We can have a political philosophy debate in PM's. But, to say that either party has been trying to undermine our system for over 160 years is ridiculous and you know it!

Interesting situation, the drs around here seem to all believe that medicating is the way to go for everything. I figure they are pretty much bought and paid for in some way from the pharmaceutical industry. I typically question the natural solution stuff, but am beginning to think there is something to it. I sure don't trust the drs anymore after they put my mother on a new blood thinner and wouldn't listen to her and us about it's near immediate side affects. It was like they were robots programmed to push that drug. She suffered a debilitating stroke that caused a brain bleed. It lessened her quality of life and I think also caused other internal heart problems that caused her death.
They are absolutely bought and paid for by big pharma. My Dr stated that she'd be better off financially if she'd just do the traditional thing and write prescriptions because the pharmaceutical sales people will give them gifts and trips and such for selling their meds, she said it's just not the right thing to do and that she wants to actually help people. She gets excited about seeing issues that people have dealt with for years go away because they are eating a proper diet for them and getting the right vitamins as well as their body functioning as it should. Another thing I like is she's not on the animal fat is bad band wagon, she says your body needs that. Too many carbs and sugar are most peoples problems. She says you need those in their natural form and in moderation. She's also big on eating as natural as possible, not too many ingredients, over processed, or ingredients you can't pronounce. Basically she says if it's not something that would've been grown on a homestead you probably shouldn't eat it.

I am not going to engage in this with you CB. I am saying that there was no fraud in the election that would have changed the results, period. To say otherwise is nothing but an attempt to undermine our system.

We can have a political philosophy debate in PM's. But, to say that either party has been trying to undermine our system for over 160 years is ridiculous and you know it!
Not really just fact.

"1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.

2) Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.

3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.

6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.

Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor"

Sound familiar?

They are absolutely bought and paid for by big pharma. My Dr stated that she'd be better off financially if she'd just do the traditional thing and write prescriptions because the pharmaceutical sales people will give them gifts and trips and such for selling their meds, she said it's just not the right thing to do and that she wants to actually help people. She gets excited about seeing issues that people have dealt with for years go away because they are eating a proper diet for them and getting the right vitamins as well as their body functioning as it should. Another thing I like is she's not on the animal fat is bad band wagon, she says your body needs that. Too many carbs and sugar are most peoples problems. She says you need those in their natural form and in moderation. She's also big on eating as natural as possible, not too many ingredients, over processed, or ingredients you can't pronounce. Basically she says if it's not something that would've been grown on a homestead you probably shouldn't eat it.
I believe there is something to eating naturally, my wife and I grow a lot of garden produce and eat our own beef. We both have noticed feeling different after a home cooked meal vs a fast food. I have a lot of stomach/digestive issues and eating out very much isn't kind to me.
Its a rare thing to find a doctor that's not an unrepentant drug dealer. I've watched for years these drug companies advertise the miracle drugs and a few years later most are found out to be problematic, yet drs swear by them as long as they can.

I believe there is something to eating naturally, my wife and I grow a lot of garden produce and eat our own beef. We both have noticed feeling different after a home cooked meal vs a fast food. I have a lot of stomach/digestive issues and eating out very much isn't kind to me.
Its a rare thing to find a doctor that's not an unrepentant drug dealer. I've watched for years these drug companies advertise the miracle drugs and a few years later most are found out to be problematic, yet drs swear by them as long as they can.
here is a good article about vitamin D

here is a good article about vitamin D
Vitamin D was an area I was deficient in as it was fall/ winter when I was tested, I take a daily vitamin d supplement now. I'd venture to say that spring/ summer I'm not deficient as I'm in the sun quite a bit. The majority of the population is probably vitamin d deficient, just look at how pale most people are now compared to 20 years ago, especially kids. When I was a kid all of us were dark complected now they're white as ghosts because they sit inside all the time.

Not really just fact.

"1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.

2) Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.

3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.

6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.

Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor"

Sound familiar?
Hit the nail on the head! The only thing you missed was the false sense of security the gov offers.

" Wear a mask, it's so simple, it saves lives, just do it!"
When the science is the exact opposite.

1)The Covid size and mask fiber size is relitive to throwing a tennis ball through a basketball hoop.
2) Breathing what you exhale is dangerous.
3) Staying away from germs, ie; "sanitize everything " will not allow a human system to fight foreig matter, if it has no strength.
4) Constant touching of the mask and your face are the worst thing one can do. We are only human, bring the virus to you, smart.
5) Remember the mandatory 30 day quarantine at the beginning. "It's the only way to beat this." That was in March..... I dont know if anyone is counting how many 30 day stay at homes we have been through? We have had a few around here.

How many times must this be done before this ends... if it was really about health, things would have been different. I believe It's all about control...

The bottom line is the voters who elected the Republican legislaters in the 31 states with a Republican majority most certainly did not vote for
Obiden. Most certainly it did not happen in all 31 States. That the Republicans gained votes in the House of Representatives also gives testimony to
the improbability of the top of the ticket of the opposite party receiving the vote on the same ballot. To make such a statement is beyond ludicrous
and should by all rights challenged in the courts.

While I appreciate and enjoy input from all sources when the topic is on the subject of cattle and all that entails I think it totally out of bounds for
any foreign national to get involved in our 'family disagreements'.. It is not your house, your government, or your business, butt out,,,,,,,,,
This will not be overturned in the courts.
Both parties put the mafia to shame. Scariest part to me is Americans backing either dynasty, they do not have our best interest at heart.

Just went back through 17 pages of this thread and couldn't find and "any foreign national" getting involved in your little election spat.
The thread was supposed to be about covid and it doesn't respect borders very well.
If you don't want people outside your borders to form an opinion on what happens inside your borders quit airing your dirty laundry all over the internet and the tv all over the world.
As long as any little decision made in your country can have direct affect on the ground in my country I will have an opinion on it. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it. It's the price you pay for being a big deal.

Just went back through 17 pages of this thread and couldn't find and "any foreign national" getting involved in your little election spat.
The thread was supposed to be about covid and it doesn't respect borders very well.
If you don't want people outside your borders to form an opinion on what happens inside your borders quit airing your dirty laundry all over the internet and the tv all over the world.
As long as any little decision made in your country can have direct affect on the ground in my country I will have an opinion on it. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it. It's the price you pay for being a big deal.
I get where he is coming from.
I really don't care what you do in Canada to Zimbabwe.
I have felt we all need to be like the old Hank song, especially in America being the world police force.

I was at my physician yesterday (check up for knee replacemnt and up coming hip surgury) and he brought up basically what is in the imprimis report..
He specifically lamented the fact that people were not coming in for regular health care appointments and that he had personally lost patients to
Stage 4 cancer. When I asked him if the Covid was a real concern his response was ''Very but the lock down has us behind the curve and we need to
approach it from a different perspective. He never elaborated due to time contraits and I respect the time afforded me.
Also anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear will soon discover that any reference to anything with a ''Hillsdale'' source will not meet with the
Progressive-Liberal agenda. Heaven forbid that anyone would bring up God or the US Constitution!

Regarding another issue , "We the People" are bound together by "our unalienable rights and our written documents' and our loyalty is there to.
Those not of the document are wards of whatever State in which they reside with rules made for them and not by them.

Vitamin D was an area I was deficient in as it was fall/ winter when I was tested, I take a daily vitamin d supplement now. I'd venture to say that spring/ summer I'm not deficient as I'm in the sun quite a bit. The majority of the population is probably vitamin d deficient, just look at how pale most people are now compared to 20 years ago, especially kids. When I was a kid all of us were dark complected now they're white as ghosts because they sit inside all the time.
i have spoken to several people in the last few months that have had their D levels tested and every single one of them was low and most of them were middle age. The older we get the less efficient our skin is in making Vitamin D. So i think about the elderly who are the most vulnerable to the virus are probably severely low in Vitamin D.

Latest posts