covid

Help Support CattleToday:

Bet ya'll Googled all that huh. Be sure to fact check it on Bing.
Just make sure you check real facts and not just what either side says. Btw, how would you suggest that facts be checked these days? The facts are what matters not some propaganda that got us in this mess, to begin with ( I won't name networks). People have a tendency to believe what they want to hear.

Devils down in Georgia, looking for a vote to steal.
Some not to be trusted, the numbers just don't seem real.

Vote in person, vote by mail, cheating is done but what's the amount.
Doesn't really matter, except who does the count.

Fraud takes place, and a puppet is put in.
We will have to live, with this regrettable sin.

I would remind anyone an election is not over based on how someone feels, or forecasts from behind a microphone, TV camera or bullhorn.
Am I the only one who would like to know how many of the 35 judges who could not accept evidence offered as proof were democRATS?
It does not bother me in the least to say something is wrong. Election evening and my phone is ringing. I'm getting calls from people asking
where do we vote. I tell them and told the place is dark. I call the Auditor's office and I am told we closed that and placed a notice in a county
paper. I ask, '' Which paper?" ,,,,,,"I'll have to look,'' We have three newspapers in the county and my best guess is they are mostly used to
wrap apples for storage. Anyway the word gets out and as far as I know they got there on time. Yes Virginia, the Auditor is a democrat.

If you think the one with a hint of BLM in his messages is going to play nice if this all goes south you may be in for a surprise.
Already Obiden has resurrected Lurch 57 as Commissar of Climate Change and the first thing out of his mouth was "The Paris Accord
does not go far enough." Do you remember the promise not to stop the fracking? (That was for our Keystone Brothers)
Here we stand with BLM on one side making a living standing by the mailbox with his hand out. On the other side we have those who
would stamp a loon on a coin worth maybe 65 cents and call it a dollar cheering them on. "Pass the blue cheese." Thankyou Baxter Black

The name of the game is deny, deny, deny....never give up the con. I watched plenty of magicians in real life and also the real pro's on tv and wondered " How'd they do that'?
I will never believe JB got more votes than Obama did when he ran. To think there is no election fraud is naive.

I live in NYC and Tuesday was my 4th time being tested(waiting on results and no symptoms) because my wife and I were exposed to someone who was with someone who tested positive, we were next to that person when she got the call. Frankly I'm tired of it. I still wear my mask. I haven't tested positive yet and I have no antibodies, I'm also asthmatic, my wife got sick back in March for 10 days and she can't smell everything till this day, everything smells like onions or metallic. My entire family got it. My dad got it as well and he got it the worse, 102.7-104.1 fevers for 15 days, now he shakes when he writes or has anything in his hands :( and it pisses him off because he feels useless. I never took him to the hospital. unfortunately Over 20 people that we knew died from this, some young some older, some healthy some not so much, the first death happened in April , my cousins father in law was on a Ventilator for four weeks, the others happened afterwards no more than a few weeks apart some even days apart. Some People here are wearing masks but it's either under their chin or their noses are exposed. Some just don't give a crap...so sad. Please Be careful out there and take of yourselves.

I believe there was rampant voter fraud in this election mainly due to the mail in ballots. Time will tell and the truth will eventually come out.
And it was coordinated by states with Republican Governors, Legislatures, and Secretarys of State? :rolleyes:
Trump's own appointed cybersecurity head said it was the most secure election in American history.
And still not one shred of proof has been put forth showing any fraud, not one.
It was a landslide (Trump's words). He lost by a lot, time to move on.

Last edited:
Fact check anywhere you like but cross check when you can and balance what you read with what you know in real life. It has been but a mere 4 yrs. since the other side was screaming rampant voter fraud and vote tampering. So nothing changed and up until just a few weeks before Election Day they were talking about it this time then radio silence. Hmmm. I live in a house that was a rental property before we bought it, we received 3 absentee ballots for previous tenants because the state just mailed them out. Would be easy enough to have voted for them too and who cross checks that? Again one side swears NOW there was none the other side swears it was rampant. The truth is in the middle. Was there a super computer in Germany changing votes maybe maybe not but for a candidate to have received that high of a percentage of mail in ballots is statistically unlikely. One thing for sure make it an in person vote with a photo id and it takes alot of the questions out of it. My guess is had that been how it was run he would have left already had the votes been the same. My guess is that the Democrats wouldn't offer that up as a solution to the whole thing. Again hmmm.

As to the original subject of this topic I again base what I know on real life. I am fortunate enough to be close to a medical professional and so I get real facts and info. Masks are a good idea in a crowded indoor area but you don't need to wear one working in your yard. Avoid crowds as much as you can and above all stay home if you feel or have been sick! This is a bad deal but not so terrible as to shut the world down and hope you are not one of the ones that it attacks your circulatory system. Stay safe everybody.

The name of the game is deny, deny, deny....never give up the con. I watched plenty of magicians in real life and also the real pro's on tv and wondered " How'd they do that'?
I will never believe JB got more votes than Obama did when he ran. To think there is no election fraud is naive.
If you don't recognize the con, you are the mark.

If you don't recognize the con, you are the mark.
70 million plus Americans feel the same about you, just saying. Both sides are convinced the other side is a con, hoax etc.. My vote was cast on what I see directly with my own eyes in my life. Only one party has directly attacked my freedoms as a citizen here in these United States and has publicly pledged to do so again. They fuel the fire of division and they hold people back with handouts. That is my life experience not what I see on tv. I am not a fan of the man at all but he is on the side of freedom right now and I will always choose freedom and the sacrifices that come with that.

I live in NYC and Tuesday was my 4th time being tested(waiting on results and no symptoms) because my wife and I were exposed to someone who was with someone who tested positive, we were next to that person when she got the call. Frankly I'm tired of it. I still wear my mask. I haven't tested positive yet and I have no antibodies, I'm also asthmatic, my wife got sick back in March for 10 days and she can't smell everything till this day, everything smells like onions or metallic. My entire family got it. My dad got it as well and he got it the worse, 102.7-104.1 fevers for 15 days, now he shakes when he writes or has anything in his hands :( and it pisses him off because he feels useless. I never took him to the hospital. unfortunately Over 20 people that we knew died from this, some young some older, some healthy some not so much, the first death happened in April , my cousins father in law was on a Ventilator for four weeks, the others happened afterwards no more than a few weeks apart some even days apart. Some People here are wearing masks but it's either under their chin or their noses are exposed. Some just don't give a crap...so sad. Please Be careful out there and take of yourselves.
One of the things they treat covid with or they did reportedly was with zinc along with other things. one Dr. in NY said a large percentage of the pop. was zinc deficient. they say if you take a dropper full of zinc and put it on your tongue and can't taste it...that means your deficient, it will have a metallic taste if you aren't.
Also, the farther north a person is the more likely they are to be Vitamin D deficient especially this time of year and they say January is the peak month for deficiency.

One of the things they treat covid with or they did reportedly was with zinc along with other things. one Dr. in NY said a large percentage of the pop. was zinc deficient. they say if you take a dropper full of zinc and put it on your tongue and can't taste it...that means your deficient, it will have a metallic taste if you aren't.
Also, the farther north a person is the more likely they are to be Vitamin D deficient especially this time of year and they say January is the peak month for deficiency.
The vitamin D deficiency I knew about especially this time of the year. The zinc info you provided is new to me. I'm going to give it a try...interesting. Thank you

@Chapin81 you said you LIVE in NYC??? Don't keep very many head of cattle there!! I live in Upstate NY.
Most people don't realize NY is mostly agriculture. Ag is #1 industry in NY.
Lol our cattle are in Guatemala. I don't even have grass on my front yard. Lol I travel back and forth but my fam and work is here in good ole NYC. I wished I lived upstate NY with land and a few cows. I'd be less stressed out. Lol BTW I live in Bayside Ny which is near the throgs neck bridge in queens.

The vitamin D deficiency I knew about especially this time of the year. The zinc info you provided is new to me. I'm going to give it a try...interesting. Thank you
Be careful not to overdo it though, every vitamin/microelement is harmful once you get to a high enough dosage. Everything in life is about balance, after all.

heard an interesting comment today. A radio commentator was saying there was one very, very well known U.S. Senator(D) that does not believe that Joe Biden has won the election. Who was it? Kamala Harris. She has not yet resigned her senate seat.....here almost a month after the election. barack obama resigned his senate seat on Nov. 13th when won the first time. i guess she is not taking any chances on giving up her senate seat and not being vp either. Hmm

Here's a read that is quite interesting. He defines the Kraken (not the sea animal some believed).

According to the CIA's own information operations centre

"Kraken is a Department of Defense cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions of other nations and enemies." (Hat tip to Pam Geller Reports)

Here's the article. https://richardsonpost.com/howellwoltz/19050/trump-will-win-heres-why/

I would remind anyone an election is not over based on how someone feels, or forecasts from behind a microphone, TV camera or bullhorn.
Am I the only one who would like to know how many of the 35 judges who could not accept evidence offered as proof were democRATS?
It does not bother me in the least to say something is wrong. Election evening and my phone is ringing. I'm getting calls from people asking
where do we vote. I tell them and told the place is dark. I call the Auditor's office and I am told we closed that and placed a notice in a county
paper. I ask, '' Which paper?" ,,,,,,"I'll have to look,'' We have three newspapers in the county and my best guess is they are mostly used to
wrap apples for storage. Anyway the word gets out and as far as I know they got there on time. Yes Virginia, the Auditor is a democrat.

If you think the one with a hint of BLM in his messages is going to play nice if this all goes south you may be in for a surprise.
Already Obiden has resurrected Lurch 57 as Commissar of Climate Change and the first thing out of his mouth was "The Paris Accord
does not go far enough." Do you remember the promise not to stop the fracking? (That was for our Keystone Brothers)
Here we stand with BLM on one side making a living standing by the mailbox with his hand out. On the other side we have those who
would stamp a loon on a coin worth maybe 65 cents and call it a dollar cheering them on. "Pass the blue cheese." Thankyou Baxter Black
The blistering opinion from a panel of judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, all three of whom were nominated by Republican presidents, said that the Trump campaign's "claims have no merit."

Latest posts