covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think the fat lady has finished her song yet!
I heard the fat lady died from covid a few weeks ago. She was high risk with the obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes. Then when she went out too much with no precautions and no mask, she ended up deceased. Classified as a covid death due to her risk group. Head-on collision with the Mack truck was a secondary cause of death.

Sorry. I just thought we could use some humor. Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving in this weird year.

This may be 'off-topic' but are there any of you who read The Epoch Times ? It is an unabashadly conservative newspaper.
Look into it please. I think it may be a ''for a time such as this?" paper. We will endour!

I have had a subscription to Epoch Times for over a year. Really like the way they present things. They are not all republican, they will call things out if it isn't right. Regardless of the side. Yes they are conservative, but they are not prejudice. Really like it.
Isn't the Epoch Times a Falun Gong paper?

In 2003, I took the ferry from Liberty Island to Battery Park on the south tip of Manhattan. There were all these Chinese people tied up in metal cages. Learned that they were Falun Gong practitioners protesting the treatment of their people in mainland China. Had never heard of them before. This summer, I received a free sample of the Epoch Times in the mail. Now, I just learned the two are related. See the link above for more info.

A friend's 89 yr old mother died this week from covid/complications, from sick to dead in a week. Quite a surprise as she was a 'tough old bird' you know the type, independent and strong willed and even though she was 89 the type you would think had several more years left in her. But the truth is, tomorrow is not promised to any of us and I don't think any that make it to 89 can kick about being short changed.

I believe it safe to say Wikipedia has an ideological inclination to left or democratic party point of view. The Epoch Times , on the other hand, will appeal
more to the more conservative mind set. Wikipedia will let you know how 'unbiased' they are but it is much harder to find a review that would shine
light on anything the liberal element would not want uncovered. The Epoch Times makes no bones about being ideologically opposed to the CCP
and the election fraud and media bias taking place. Are they mutually exclusive in all thought? You can decide that for yourself.

Epoch media promoted the Qanon hoax and antivax propaganda. Tells you something about their credibility.

It's the fact checking the internet with the internet that really brings credibility to all the discussions in this world.

" Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see" was told to me by many of the old and wise during my upbringing. The truth is not on the right or the left but hidden in the middle, usually under a steaming pile of BS.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow turkeys here.

SmokinM- Was your tongue in your cheek when you wrote that first line? Enjoy the day....

And yet they have not shown one iota of real proof of any fraud to any of the 35 Federal Judges they have been in front of.

:ROFLMAO:

104 pages of nothing.

Is this the same Sidney Powell that even the Trump team has distanced itself from because she is too conspiratorial even for them? She is the one that says Hugo Chavez is responsible for all the voter fraud (Hugo Chavez has been dead since 2013).
This should tell you about the validity of the "Kraken"
BB1bnTK4.jpg

I'm not promoting anything or saying anything is wrong. Just posting some of the latest information.
I feel the election is over but seems many want to keep it in limbo

Latest posts