covid

Help Support CattleToday:

And the Jet contrails are mind control agents being sprayed by the government.
People have the longest life expectancy in history.
Since 1900 the global life expectancy has doubled.
What you dims can't wrap your head around is you are going to die. You are born terminal!
What? I was planning on living forever!!!!

The last two weeks in my family there has been nothing but problems. Wife fell and broke her arm just below the shoulder socket. Called ambulance and they take you to the nearest hospital. Once you get there you are at the mercy of that hospital and finally a week later she has had surgery by the doctor and not the one that the first hospital refereed her to. Then two days ago she woke up with hurting in the chest. Luckily she was at my daughters house in Tyler. Quick trip to urgent care unit run by one of the main hospitals. Blood clot in both lungs. Out of hospital and on blood thinners for a while. Ford tractor mechanic has covid diagnosed Friday. I had seen and talked to him Monday hope I missed it. Nephew and his family had a birthday party and all of them contacted covid all young and healthy six of them contracted it. The nephew works at a large defense plant and he said that the covid is rampant there. Good time for everyone to keep your head down and stay home as much as possible. I personally know some of the people that have past away with it.

Not fear. I have to wear it 8 hours a day at work. No problem. People who fear "breathing their own CO2" are really going over the deep end. I go to restaurants, high school football games, church, "out"-BECAUSE these places are open BECAUSE we are wearing masks. It's a trade off. A little inconvenience for more freedom than if everything was shut down. I have no problem with it. My "freedom" isn't affected in any way. Inconvenience is not the same as oppression. But you go ahead with your non-mask wearing "I'm not scared" attitude-when your town has to close everything because numbers spike, ask what a few minutes a day of wearing a mask in public places REALLY would have cost you. My husband and I haven't missed a day of work yet....
Call it what you want.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Associate Professor and students from our local vet school were supposed to come tomorrow to preg check cows. Called earlier and said a student had tested positive and now they must all be tested.

Masks are but a small part of the issue. IF YOU NEED TO BE TESTED THEN YOU NEED TO QUARANTINE! Cant tell you how many people the Drs. I know test then call with the results and the person is out shopping, working etc. and guess what a positive means. You are given specific instructions to quarantine when tested until you get results. This is why it continues to spread! If you had symptoms or exposure enough to warrant a test stay TF home! A friendly PSA from the health care industry and those that have to listen to them rant every night!

What is your fear of wearing a mask? Two-way street, bud.
Surely you're joking. There's something about compliance.... well let's just say it's not very American. I have a right to leave my home without a mask, a mask which according to the CDC does little to nothing anyways.
JUST LIKE you have the right to stay in your home if you're afraid to leave without it.

no... most are lucky.

this year the death's per 100k Americans is... average.

average age of someone who passes away with covid..... 80

6% of covid deathers were covid only...
261,240 souls drew the losing hand, 838 today. Population of Wood county my home is 45,129 can you imagine that if I woke up tomorrow and the county was without of any people what would you or I think could add smith county next door with 230,000 plus to it and be close to being empty.

The mask keeps the whole thing front and center. if nobody or very, very few wore one .....everybody would just forget about it. They can't have that.
Every body think back to the last real bad cold and flu season whenever that was.....last year? year before? Usually 50k to a 100k die every year of the flu. Did anybody wear a mask to protect yourself or to protect the elderly? few if any.....because you weren't told to.

I'm not scared of Covid for myself. I'm pretty sure I'd be just fine. But there is a generation of people out there that built this country and earned their golden years and I'll be damned if I'll be the reason they gasp their life away in a room with no friends or family. Some don't seem to care, the old "well they were old and useless anyway" sort of thought process. Not saying we need to shut the country down, but we do need to do what ever it is we can do to protect those at risk. We get into our vehicles and for the most part obey the rules of the road. Those rules aren't just for our self preservation, but for the others we share the road with. Don't hear anyone moaning about how the evil gov't makes them use a signal light or drive the right direction on a one way street, or... horrors.... stop at a red light....
Anyway... end of rant.

I'm not scared of Covid for myself. I'm pretty sure I'd be just fine. But there is a generation of people out there that built this country and earned their golden years and I'll be damned if I'll be the reason they gasp their life away in a room with no friends or family. Some don't seem to care, the old "well they were old and useless anyway" sort of thought process. Not saying we need to shut the country down, but we do need to do what ever it is we can do to protect those at risk. We get into our vehicles and for the most part obey the rules of the road. Those rules aren't just for our self preservation, but for the others we share the road with. Don't hear anyone moaning about how the evil gov't makes them use a signal light or drive the right direction on a one way street, or... horrors.... stop at a red light....
Anyway... end of rant.
Major difference in a law by representation versus mandates of a tyrant.

Latest posts