Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

So coincidental deaths count when they are coincide with COVID but not when related to the vaccine? It is that constant manipulation of the numbers to suit the cause and the huge double standard that has led to the majority of resistance to begin with. Nobody trusts the information given from either side.

Also it is approved for emergency use and I believe that if you feel it is an emergency for you to get it go ahead. My hang up along with most resisting it is not in immediate effects but a lack of long term knowledge to possible side effects. To dismiss those or say they don't/won't exist you are only fooling yourself. The list of failed or pulled medications and vaccines after long term study is long. Furthermore there are reasons why we use both modified live and killed vaccines depending on the application in cattle- side effects. If you are old and/or high risk should you get it probably. Is my healthy teenage daughter getting it with her entire reproductive life ahead of her- not likely.
In the highly likely event that the vaccines are fully approved by later this year, does that change your opinion of them? They've already been studied and administered far more frequently than most vaccines are at the time of approval.

There's no more reason to fear the long term effects of the vaccine than the long term effects of the virus.

I find it fascinating that so many of you mask wearing vaxers are so obsessed with those of us who reject your orthodoxy.
You flatter yourself. People can choose for themselves whether or not to be vaccinated, but they should make that decision based on sound science and professional medical advice, not propaganda from Tucker Carlson.

You flatter yourself. People can choose for themselves whether or not to be vaccinated, but they should make that decision based on sound science and professional medical advice, not propaganda from Tucker Carlson.
When and where did I reference Tucker?

By the way, I had my annual checkup 2 weeks ago and my doctor recommended I wait a minimum of 9 months before being vaccinated since I already had the Chinese virus. I told him not to worry, I wasn't about to let him down.

Not likely no, for that risk group there is no reason to fear the virus more than the unproven vaccine. Time is a constant that doesn't change.

Not likely no, for that risk group there is no reason to fear the virus more than the unproven vaccine. Time is a constant that doesn't change.
I'm just applying the same logic to the virus that you're trying to apply to the vaccine. There's no practical reason to fear the long term effects of the vaccine. The virus is just as much, if not more of an unknown.

Your opinion, your entitled to it. I have mine and some pretty sound medical input to base it on.

They've already been studied and administered far more frequently than most vaccines are at the time of approval.
Many forget (or never knew) that the first real field 'test' of the experimental Salk polio vaccine was on about 600,000 American school children in the mid 1950s.
In all, more than 443,000 children received at least one polio inoculation, while more than 210,000 received a placebo, according to the March of Dimes.

A nationwide trial of an experimental vaccine using school children as virtual guinea pigs would be unthinkable in the United States today.

But that's exactly what happened in 1954 when frantic American parents -- looking for anything that could beat back the horror of polio -- offered up more than 1.8 million children to serve as test subjects. They included 600,000 kids who would be injected with either a new polio vaccine or a placebo.

Equally remarkable, the Salk polio vaccine trial stands as the largest peacetime mobilization of volunteers in American history, requiring the efforts of 325,000 doctors, nurses, educators and private citizens -- with no money from federal grants or pharmaceutical companies. The results were tracked by volunteers using pencils and paper.

And it lasted just one year, with officials hopeful at the outset that they would be able to begin giving the vaccine to children within weeks of the final results.

"I can't imagine what the disease would be today that could get that many parents to sign up their children for an experimental vaccine trial," said Daniel Wilson, a history professor at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pa., who has written three books on the history of polio in the United States and is himself a polio survivor.

A different generation. For the most part, the parents of the Salk field trial children were also part of that Greatest Generation that just a few years prior, had put the nation's greater good before self, by the millions to defeat Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Imperial Japan.

The virus is just as much, if not more of an unknown.
Much more so. The vaccine and or it's side effects are not contagious, nor is there one shred of evidence that the vaccines self mutate.

Yes, it is more than a little ironic, that so many of the "it's just the flu" and "they mostly died of something else besides Covid19" group now jump on the "If they died after vaccination, it must have been the vaccination that caused their deaths" bandwagon, even tho there is (again) zero scientific of any significant measure that it's true.

And I said
I didn't say 2%.....i said 1%......If the vaccine maker almost guaranteed 1% would die from the vaccine versus may be 1% or possibly none...without it.
And I said if the maker guarantees 1% of vaccinated cattle will die and I know that 2% of my unvaccinated cattle will die without being vaccinated, I'd vaccinate the herd.

Let me emphasize one more time for the record how glad I am we had Donald J Trump in office during the early onset of this pandemic to cut the regulations and speed the availability of a vaccine.

He did a he!! of a job.
But, but, but, it's not a vaccine. Someone said it right here on CT so it has to be true.
Now, you (and former president Trump) are saying it is a vaccine.

But I get it. If it helps a certain political affiliation, it IS a vaccine, but if it doesn't, then it's not.

Ironic tho, that Trump backers often emphasize that he was responsible for a fast vaccine development, but Trump backers also make up the core of anti vaccers. By GOP's own data, about 40% of conservatives plan on NOT getting vaccinated, even tho Trump and his wife and daughter did get vaccinated.
ivankashot.jpg

And I said

And I said if the maker guarantees 1% of vaccinated cattle will die and I know that 2% of my unvaccinated cattle will die without being vaccinated, I'd vaccinate the herd.
Good for you. That's a good way to not answer the question.

But, but, but, it's not a vaccine. Someone said it right here on CT so it has to be true.
Now, you (and former president Trump) are saying it is a vaccine.

But I get it. If it helps a certain political affiliation, it IS a vaccine, but if it doesn't, then it's not.

Ironic tho, that Trump backers often emphasize that he was responsible for a fast vaccine development, but Trump backers also make up the core of anti vaccers. By GOP's own data, about 40% of conservatives plan on NOT getting vaccinated, even tho Trump and his wife and daughter did get vaccinated.
View attachment 4444
its possible that Trump pushed out a vaccine in record time or they would have locked us down for years till they developed one thru normal channels

Let me emphasize one more time for the record how glad I am we had Donald J Trump in office during the early onset of this pandemic to cut the regulations and speed the availability of a vaccine.

He did a he!! of a job.
Indeed he did and folks like you basically nullify his efforts by refusing to take it.

Amazing. Other experts advised my wife and a number of friends who had covid to go ahead and get it.
I'll be happy to PM you his number and sign a release so he can tell you himself.

I did the Bam drip and the hospital staff advised me to wait at least 3 months to get vaccinated.

Latest posts