Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

I wondering why so many vaccinated people are getting covid and some dying. Just had a friend of mine to die yesterday of covid/pneumonia .....fully vaccinated. Granted he was 84 but in otherwise good health and yet another woman I know who is 92 unvaccinated...caught covid and had a little bit of pneumonia....spent about a week in the hospital and recovered. And yet they push the vaccine like its the best thing since sliced bread. Just pee on our head and tell us its raining.
And exactly, of the current 154,624,231 Americans that have received at least one shot, plus the 121,768,268 Americans that have been fully vaccinated, how many have contracted Cocid19 and died?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have reported that about .008% of the fully vaccinated have become infected and about 1% of them have died. Public health officials said such cases were expected and their number reassuringly few.

"No suit of armor is 100% effective," said Dr. John Swartzberg, an infectious disease expert at UC Berkeley.

The 3 vaccines used in the USA were never touted or claimed to be 100% effective.

vaccine vs new.jpg

Last edited:
Understand that the "covid vaccine" is NOT A TRUE VACCINE. It does not PREVENT you from getting covid. It is supposed to mitigate the symptoms..... If it were a true vaccine you would not get covid.....
If the tetanus vaccine was like the covid vaccine.... how would you like to get a "milder case of tetanus"
How about Rabies.... do you want to only get a milder form of rabies?????

Do the fine print reading.... and this "vaccine" which it isn't.... according to the actual definition of a vaccine by the CDC's own definition .... has only received approval under the emergency act.... it is not yet gotten final approval.....
Just like the flu" vaccine" is not a vaccine, or the pneumonia "vaccine" or the shingles "vaccine"..... they are SHOTS not true vaccines.
A neighbor has gotten the "shingles vaccine" and each year for the 3 years she took it, got the shingles anyway.... I finally asked her WHY did she keep going back for it.... the "doctor" told her to..... she finally said she didn't think she was going to get it this year....DUH.....
I really wish you'd stop spouting off this nonsense. I've told you before, it's a vaccine. Also, this vaccine has been shown scientifically to produce better immunity than natural infection.

Telling a poster here that their post is nonsense and making a statement "I've told you before" and posting a link to a 28 page report sounds like there is no further discussion to this topic. Thanks for the input.

Understand that the "covid vaccine" is NOT A TRUE VACCINE. It does not PREVENT you from getting covid. It is supposed to mitigate the symptoms..... If it were a true vaccine you would not get covid.....
If the tetanus vaccine was like the covid vaccine.... how would you like to get a "milder case of tetanus"
How about Rabies.... do you want to only get a milder form of rabies?????
People that have been vaccinated for rabies 'can' still get it, same for tetanus, same for polio (to a much lesser extent) , and same for measles. It's why rabies vaccinated people have to get a another ARV shot on day1 and day3 of subsequent exposures.
In the case of measles, 1 in 33 1/3 vaccinated people still contract measles.

The truthful FACT is, no vaccine PREVENTS 'you from getting' whatever illness the vaccine is formulated to protect you against.
You (we) WILL contract viruses, vaccinated or not, to some extent. The vaccine (or previous natural exposure) simply causes our bodies to produce the antibodies' ability to recognize the virus and fight it off to the point most of us usually don't even know we were exposed to it, much less know we 'got it'.

Last edited:
And exactly, of the current 154,624,231 Americans that have received at least one shot, plus the 121,768,268 Americans that have been fully vaccinated, how many have contracted Cocid19 and died?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have reported that about .008% of the fully vaccinated have become infected and about 1% of them have died. Public health officials said such cases were expected and their number reassuringly few.

"No suit of armor is 100% effective," said Dr. John Swartzberg, an infectious disease expert at UC Berkeley.

The 3 vaccines used in the USA were never touted or claimed to be 100% effective.

View attachment 4431
So if you go by the numbers....the vaccine is not 100% effective and a virus with an over 99% survival rate? Thats a real puzzler.

So if you go by the numbers....the vaccine is not 100% effective and a virus with an over 99% survival rate? Thats a real puzzler.
No vaccine is.
I see nothing puzzling about it.
99% survival rate in the USA means the potential (based solely on that percentage) is for about 1% of the population not to survive...IF there were no lockdowns, no social distancing, no face masks and no vaccines.
Since the current population is 331,449,281, 1% of that is 3,314,492.81 dead Americans.

I am just glad that there are vaccines for those who want them and that they are not required for those who do not want them. Freedom is a wonderful thing we have. Hope we can keep that freedom going forward.
I have also decided that an internet forum may not be the best place to get medical advice. Maybe stick with a doctor's advice, even though some of them don't seem to agree. But when vaccinating the cows, I don't give them a choice. If they resist the vaccine, I force it on them with whatever force is required.

This will be my last post on this subject. This a link to the latest VAERS report... showing the adverse reactions ending in deaths from this new "vaccine" in comparison to 30 years worth of reporting on other vaccines.... and this is not an FDA fully approved vaccine, it is only approved for emergency use because it has not gone through all the tests and trials that normally presented vaccines go through.
I don't know how to cut and paste but this is what you need to look for. This was also on a recent segment of Tucker Carlson
Americanthinker.com/articles/2021/5 Look for the article titled....Why are Media ignoring data showing massive Covid-19 Vaccine death spike.

I agree with @simme , I am glad that there is a "vaccine" for those that want it. And that so far we are still free enough to decide if we don't want it. I have heard enough doctors that say that I should be getting this, countered by many that say that it is my choice and if I keep myself healthy, that I am perfectly entitled to not get it.
I am not anti vaccine in general. I just got my tetanus booster last year... once every 10 years..... like I give blackleg to calves because they do not have the immune system necessary if exposed to a severe environmental condition. Until their systems can build an immunity.
God Bless all that take it and have no problems. You are not at risk from those of us that choose not to take it since you should have an enhanced immune response to any exposure to it. And since many of us have had it, we have our own body immunity response also.

I also apologize for my wording, saying that a vaccine prevented you from getting a disease... Prevent was the wrong terminology....

Last edited:
No vaccine is.
I see nothing puzzling about it.
99% survival rate in the USA means the potential (based solely on that percentage) is for about 1% of the population not to survive...IF there were no lockdowns, no social distancing, no face masks and no vaccines.
Since the current population is 331,449,281, 1% of that is 3,314,492.81 dead Americans.
To add to this, death is not the only possible adverse outcome of the virus. Many suffer severe long term symptoms.

This will be my last post on this subject. This a link to the latest VAERS report... showing the adverse reactions ending in deaths from this new "vaccine" in comparison to 30 years worth of reporting on other vaccines.... and this is not an FDA fully approved vaccine, it is only approved for emergency use because it has not gone through all the tests and trials that normally presented vaccines go through.
I don't know how to cut and paste but this is what you need to look for. This was also on a recent segment of Tucker Carlson
Americanthinker.com/articles/2021/5 Look for the article titled....Why are Media ignoring data showing massive Covid-19 Vaccine death spike.
I think you forgot to include the link. Anyway, the VAERS report should not be interpreted as a list of adverse events caused by the vaccine. If you trip and fall down the stairs on your way out of the vaccination center, that will be reported. It's intended to act as a surveillance system. If people who get vaccinated start falling down the stairs at an unusual rate, it will trigger an investigation.

Some times "the media" isn't running with a story because it's complete bunk. The fact that it's on Tucker Carlson, but not the daytime Fox News lineup, should serve as your first clue. His show is not intended to be factual. That's not my opinion, but the argument that his lawyers have successfully made in court.

Would you(or anybody reading this) vaccinate your cattle knowing there was a very high probablility that 1% would die from the vaccine? I wouldn't. if you had 100 feeder calves and you knew one of them would probably die from the shot or one might die if it caught whatever it was you were vaccinating for or you may not lose any....what would you do?
We can talk about the 1% all day long as long as its not me or you or people we care about in that 1%

Would you(or anybody reading this) vaccinate your cattle knowing there was a very high probability that 1% would die from the vaccine?
Yes, if I knew 2% would die if they weren't vaccinated.
Good of the herd outweighs the need of a few.

I believe it was in 1913 that the Supreme Court ruled against a student suing his college for refusing him admittance because he refused to be vaccinated for smallpox. He argued it was a violation of his civil liberties.
Supreme Court ruled Public Health safety outweighed individual civil liberty.
That colleges had the right to put the health of the student body ahead of his freedom to participate in their courses.

Last edited:
Yes, if I knew 2% would die if they weren't vaccinated.
Good of the herd outweighs the need of a few.

I believe it was in 1913 that the Supreme Court ruled against a student suing his college for refusing him admittance because he refused to be vaccinated for smallpox. He argued it was a violation of his civil liberties.
Supreme Court ruled Public Health safety outweighed individual civil liberty.
That colleges had the right to put the health of the student body ahead of his freedom to participate in their courses.
I didn't say 2%.....i said 1%......If the vaccine maker almost guaranteed 1% would die from the vaccine versus may be 1% or possibly none...without it.

Would you(or anybody reading this) vaccinate your cattle knowing there was a very high probablility that 1% would die from the vaccine? I wouldn't. if you had 100 feeder calves and you knew one of them would probably die from the shot or one might die if it caught whatever it was you were vaccinating for or you may not lose any....what would you do?
We can talk about the 1% all day long as long as its not me or you or people we care about in that 1%
The VAERS reports show 1.7 deaths per 100,000 vaccinates. That almost certainly includes some deaths that are entirely coincidental. Over time, the odds of an unvaccinated person eventually contracted Covid are near 100%, with a death rate significantly higher than .0017%.

The VAERS reports show 1.7 deaths per 100,000 vaccinates. That almost certainly includes some deaths that are entirely coincidental. Over time, the odds of an unvaccinated person eventually contracted Covid are near 100%, with a death rate significantly higher than .0017%.
Of course, any death that is later than 15 minutes after the jab is "purely coincidental"

So coincidental deaths count when they are coincide with COVID but not when related to the vaccine? It is that constant manipulation of the numbers to suit the cause and the huge double standard that has led to the majority of resistance to begin with. Nobody trusts the information given from either side.

Also it is approved for emergency use and I believe that if you feel it is an emergency for you to get it go ahead. My hang up along with most resisting it is not in immediate effects but a lack of long term knowledge to possible side effects. To dismiss those or say they don't/won't exist you are only fooling yourself. The list of failed or pulled medications and vaccines after long term study is long. Furthermore there are reasons why we use both modified live and killed vaccines depending on the application in cattle- side effects. If you are old and/or high risk should you get it probably. Is my healthy teenage daughter getting it with her entire reproductive life ahead of her- not likely.

Both VAERs and CDC, as well as the FDA have repeatedly rebuked the Tucker Carlson idea that Covid vaccines caused the excess deaths. (I believe he claimed over 3000 but I may be mistaken on that.)
From CDC:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination

CDC uses the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to closely monitor reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination.
  • FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
  • Reports to VAERS of death following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems—also called "adverse events"—after vaccination. As an early warning system, VAERS cannot prove that a vaccine caused a problem. Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event

VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event. A report to VAERS does not mean the vaccine caused the event.

Here's VAERs statement on it:

Evaluating VAERs

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

Ol Tucker conveniently neglected to include that information.
surprise, surprise, surprise...

As far as the media 'not' reporting on Tucker's segment, many have.

I read this elsewhere and I tend to agree.

"Over 27 million people have had covid and survive in the US so far. I had covid in December. I was very blessed that I really didn't have any problems and I have tested positive for antibodies. For me I don't see any reason to get the vaccination. And I do not begrudge anyone that still feels that they need the vaccination. The argument that most people give me about actually having covid and not wanting the vaccination is: that I don't know how long the antibodies last. Well, how long do they last with the vaccination? No one can tell us that information either. Or how many times you will have to be re-vaccinated to make sure you are safe. Vaccinations should be a personal choice and no one should be punished either way. If you are vaccinated, then being around someone that hasn't been vaccinated shouldn't be an issue "if the vaccine works".

Vaccinations should be a personal choice and no one should be punished either way. If you are vaccinated, then being around someone that hasn't been vaccinated shouldn't be an issue "if the vaccine works".
IF, the vaccine were 100% effective, that would be true.
There's no evidence whatsoever that the Covid vaccine does not work, so I'm not sure why that anonymous writer even included the last 3 words, except maybe to rope in a few more tinfoil hatters.

For those that want to be factually informed tho, they can read the article that Buck Randall provided the link to. Among the things that research show, is that people that have previously had and survived Covid (like TT's anonymous contributor) AND later vaccinated, showed much higher titers than those who were only naturally immune or those that had only been vaccinated.
"The results show that naturally-exposed individuals mount a stronger anti-spike response upon vaccination than individuals that were not previously exposed."

Vaccination induces more robust Ab response than natural exposure alone, suggesting that those who have recovered from COVID may well benefit from the vaccination.

In other words, the anonymous writer has added reason to go ahead and get vaccinated. His own protection will be enhanced.
It's not rocket science, but it is science.

Last edited:

Latest posts