Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

The next inappropriate video I see posted like that and the poster can join a very exclusive club.

More good news. 0 covid deaths reported today in Minnesota breaking 344 days of 1 or more covid deaths.
Any good news from your state?
Yeah I was at the OH Beef expo this weekend and almost NOBODY was wearing a mask. It was glorious. Shaking hands like the old days and it felt great!

More good news. 0 covid deaths reported today in Minnesota breaking 344 days of 1 or more covid deaths.
Any good news from your state?
Wow. That's great! Our daily cases in Ky have been going down, but we had 16 deaths yesterday.

Yeah I was at the OH Beef expo this weekend and almost NOBODY was wearing a mask. It was glorious. Shaking hands like the old days and it felt great!
Same here! We went on Sunday and we're expecting to see masks, but were pleasantly surprised at the lack there of, at least in the trade show/stalls.

There was a 85 year old woman with congestive heart failure here. She had covid back around Thanksgiving. That is the classic candidate to die of covid. Survived just fine. Doctors decided that she had something bad in her colon. Took out 8 inches of her colon. Turned out it wasn't cancer and just something old that she had for years. But she got blood clots from the surgery. Fought them for 3 or 4 weeks but they ended up killing her. Who decides an 85 year old woman with congestive heart failure needs surgery?

There was a 85 year old woman with congestive heart failure here. She had covid back around Thanksgiving. That is the classic candidate to die of covid. Survived just fine. Doctors decided that she had something bad in her colon. Took out 8 inches of her colon. Turned out it wasn't cancer and just something old that she had for years. But she got blood clots from the surgery. Fought them for 3 or 4 weeks but they ended up killing her. Who decides an 85 year old woman with congestive heart failure needs surgery?
Dave my 97 year old uncle passed away last year a couple of months after going thru the rigors of radiation and chemotherapy. Didn't ask what genius made the decision to give the treatments.

Dave my 97 year old uncle passed away last year a couple of months after going thru the rigors of radiation and chemotherapy. Didn't ask what genius made the decision to give the treatments.
Was he able to make the decision for himself? Doctors are never going to refuse treatment for a patient that wants it, even if it's hopeless.

One day the world will be divided those who drive Fords and those who drive Chevys. It won't be about Republicans and Democrat.

🤣 wait that may have went under the wrong thread.... that wasn't Coronavirus related or was it.

Was he able to make the decision for himself? Doctors are never going to refuse treatment for a patient that wants it, even if it's hopeless.
Oh yeah he was alert and active. And not knowing all the details it's possible he could have requested the treatment. Just does't sound like something he would have done.