Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

No need to even post daily national numbers now.

Last edited:
my wife and i have both had coworkers die from covid so we have been trying to be on the careful side. my worry is if you get the first shot of vaccine, is the second one going to be available? sounds like the first shot is useless if the second one is not available.

my wife and i have both had coworkers die from covid so we have been trying to be on the careful side. my worry is if you get the first shot of vaccine, is the second one going to be available? sounds like the first shot is useless if the second one is not available.
The first shot wouldn't be useless, but less effective.
I heard reports of harsher side effect [low grade fever] if 2nd shot is given before
21 days and the window for 2nd shot is actually 21-42 days, but 21-24 is best.

My wife and I wore our masks and pretty well stayed out of crowds. We also got our Moderna vaccine yesterday. Yeah I know I am a wimp for believing what the scientist tell us. So be it I have known some of the people in the county that has died from it.
Same here. I have known some who have died too, and some who survived, but it wasn't pretty. I don't think the country should be shut down, but I have no problem taking precautions like wearing a mask and avoiding crowds.

It seems like something that it does no good to discuss. Everybody has their opinion on how to navigate during the pandemic, and nothing is going to change their minds. I think some people's entire family could die from it, and it still wouldn't change their view, while others don't mind taking a few precautions to possibly avoid an unnecessary death. I know one guy who changed his view.

He's in his 60's and does carpentry work. He didn't feel it was serious and certainly didn't apply to him. He was mostly outside and such. He got it and passed it on to his 93 year old mother in law, and she died.

He had a rough time with it, but he recovered. He's not doing well now knowing he had such a cocky attitude about it and gave it to her. He now wishes he had taken it more seriously.

My wife and I wore our masks and pretty well stayed out of crowds. We also got our Moderna vaccine yesterday. Yeah I know I am a wimp for believing what the scientist tell us. So be it I have known some of the people in the county that has died from it.
Wonder what happened to the flu in the last year?
That a question the tin foil hat wearers can't seem to answer.
After centuries of killing mankind it's vanished.
All it took for Covid to get better was 1/20/21, it wasn't even newsworthy afterwards .

I wonder if we had never known it existed, would there be a big national push to try and figure out what is going on?

If we had never known it existed, would herd immunity have already been achieved by now in the absence of any precautions?

I wonder if we had never known it existed, would there be a big national push to try and figure out what is going on?

If we had never known it existed, would herd immunity have already been achieved by now in the absence of any precautions?
Shhhhhh....

They will call you a science denier. Or worse, a free thinking man.

All it took for Covid to get better was 1/20/21, it wasn't even newsworthy afterwards .
Maybe the focus is different in different parts of the country. I know you have mentioned several times that the flu has vanished. Maybe it has where you live, but I still hear of it. I've known several people who assumed they had Covid, but it turned out to be the flu. I don't hear anybody talking about the flu having vanished in my neck of the woods. It does sound like things are better where you live if you have neither Covid or the flu.

Or does the decline in flu numbers indicate that shutdowns and masks work in virus prevention?

He got it and passed it on to his 93 year old mother in law, and she died.

He's not doing well now knowing he had such a cocky attitude about it and gave it to her.
Who decided he was the cause? and Who gave it to him?
For every case of diagnosed covid there are 3 undiagnosed cases/carriers.

Seems very harsh, even cruel, for his friends and relatives to lay all of the blame
at his feet. Compassion must be in short supply these days.

Firing squads have more compassion than many today.
They include random blanks in executions, to create reasonable doubt as to
who fired a kill shot, to prevent members possible feelings of guilt.

Last edited:

Latest posts