Covid after 1 yr

Help Support CattleToday:

Why is it illegal to sell heroin and cocaine? Or drive drunk? Or drive 100 mph? Should it be a matter of personal responsibility? If I want to drink a pint of whiskey, snort a line of cocaine, and drive 100 mph, isn't it my body, my choice? Other people can choose to stay home and protect themselves if they don't feel safe with me on the road, right?

We make reasonable infringements on "personal freedom" all the time. There's no reason to draw the line at public health measures.

When it comes to illegal drug use, impaired driving, excessive speeding, or riding your horse on the interstate are responsibilities of government to keep citizens safe and orderly.

A big problem with this covid-19 is the government not knowing what is factual and true and regulating citizens based of misinformation. Then the information gets shuffled around and the new version is what is suppose to be followed. After repeated changes of previous edicts soon there is the belief of deception and mistrust. Here's an example of wearing a mask.

Ryan Whisler 44 has been charged with the 2nd degree murder of Mike Ryan.
On Saturday, Whisler punched 48 yr old high school hockey coach Mike Ryan during an argument about social distancing.

Mike Ryan confronted Whisler outside of Herbie's bar in St Paul about failing to social distance himself in the men's room. Witnesses said, Whisler punched the coach in the face and Ryan fell down the steps hitting his head on the concrete sustaining the fatal brain injury.

Last edited:
Ryan Whisler 44 has been charged with the 2nd degree murder of Mike Ryan.
On Saturday, Whisler punched 48 yr old high school hockey coach Mike Ryan during an argument about social distancing.

Mike Ryan confronted Whisler outside of Herbie's bar in St Paul about failing to social distance himself in the men's room. Witnesses said, Whisler punched the coach in the face and Ryan fell down the steps hitting his head on the concrete sustaining the fatal brain injury.
How did he punch someone well socially distancing?

The NON social distancer was the puncher, not the punchee

Azz-hxlxs that won't social distance in public restrooms are also azz-hxlxs that will cold cxck you. Of course alcohol always brings out the best in people. :)
Sounds like he should have listened to that old Hank Williams song about mind your own business.

The NON social distancer was the puncher, not the punchee

Azz-hxlxs that won't social distance in public restrooms are also azz-hxlxs that will cold cxck you. Of course alcohol always brings out the best in everyone. :)
Ahh I see I miss read that

Getting a little too close in the bathroom? Maybe something else was up 🤣

I follow a man who gave up his rights to be God in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it might help someone. There were no guarantees it would help anyone - but maybe it would. He gave up his rights to help people who didn't deserve it. Stupid people and people who hated him. He gave up his rights to save people who intentionally hurt other people and transmitted diseases. He was well within his rights to just leave us all here with no better example. But he didn't. He set aside his rights and freedoms to become a slave, a servant of all.

What am I to do then if I want to follow such a man? It's stated quite clearly: Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

It will be and has been a tough road trying to follow this man. I don't actually recommend it. But it's a choice I've made and requires me to sacrifice my own rights in order to look to the interest of others. Perhaps it will all be a waste and it's stupid, and COVID is the flu and all those people would have died anyway and maybe old people and sick people and scared people should just stay home. Sadly, I won't probably ever know if sacrificing my rights and freedoms has helped at all. I just feel like it's what I've been asked to do by the one who is called "the Way".

I follow a man who gave up his rights to be God in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it might help someone. There were no guarantees it would help anyone - but maybe it would. He gave up his rights to help people who didn't deserve it. Stupid people and people who hated him. He gave up his rights to save people who intentionally hurt other people and transmitted diseases. He was well within his rights to just leave us all here with no better example. But he didn't. He set aside his rights and freedoms to become a slave, a servant of all.

What am I to do then if I want to follow such a man? It's stated quite clearly: Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

It will be and has been a tough road trying to follow this man. I don't actually recommend it. But it's a choice I've made and requires me to sacrifice my own rights in order to look to the interest of others. Perhaps it will all be a waste and it's stupid, and COVID is the flu and all those people would have died anyway and maybe old people and sick people and scared people should just stay home. Sadly, I won't probably ever know if sacrificing my rights and freedoms has helped at all. I just feel like it's what I've been asked to do by the one who is called "the Way".
Well said!

As for everyone having a friend or family member die.
Minnesota report, May 6 2021
Deaths by county
15 Minnesota counties death toll from covid is in single digits (3-9)
2 counties with 0 deaths
61% of all covid deaths in Minnesota have been nursing home residents.
39% non nursing home resident.

Hardest hit, Hennepin County population 1,249,000 covid deaths 1,718
1 out 727 people in the hardest hit county in Minnesota in 14 months.

Clearly the lie that everyone has lost a friend or family member is hyper-bowl.

Last edited:

Latest posts