Covid-19 deaths

Help Support CattleToday:

Wi dept. of Agriculture confirmed 2,000 mink that died on a farm in Taylor county tested positive for the coronavirus. The press release stated, there is no evidence animals can transmit covid-19 to humans, however people infected with covid-19 can spread it to mink and other animals.

Thought it all started with a bat that gave it to somebody.

Also not familiar with mink farming but seems unlikely to me that they were infected individually so transmission was likely animal to animal. Will the mink be wearing masks in the future? Also curious how many total animals were on the farm and how are they confined?

Last edited:
Wi dept. of Agriculture confirmed 2,000 mink that died on a farm in Taylor county tested positive for the coronavirus. The press release stated, there is no evidence animals can transmit covid-19 to humans, however people infected with covid-19 can spread it to mink and other animals.
Wi dept. of Agriculture confirmed 2,000 mink so minks can not transmit to humans but humans transmit to mink. Do you really buy the bat theory that was put out. We really need to get to the bottom of this. Could be biologic weapon that got out accidentally or on purpose.

Last edited:
Wi dept. of Agriculture confirmed 2,000 mink so minks can not transmit to humans but humans transmit to mink. Do you really buy the bat theory that was put out. We really need to get to the bottom of this. Could be biologic weapon that got out accidently or on purpose. Wi dept. of Agriculture confirmed 2,000 mink

I had to take up the slack for the President when he did not pay his taxes for many years and two years only paid $750.
Ya did a poor job taking up any slack, there's still a 27 trillion deficit.
Any one checked on Chris Christy he has been in the hospital for 6 days with the virus.
Christy was released on day 7 after receiving the same vip drug regime Trump received.

If i have to pay my "illegal" income taxes to the G-ment, why should i feel bad about or not take cfap money if they want to give it? Its kind of like if I pay my truck insurance premiums like clock work, but then i have a fender bender that does 3000 dollars worth of damage to my vehicle....which it don't take much to do that these days.....and i take the money and get a friend to fix it for 500 or fix it myself or just do nothing and pocket the money....whats the difference?

If i have to pay my "illegal" income taxes to the G-ment, why should i feel bad about or not take cfap money if they want to give it? Its kind of like if I pay my truck insurance premiums like clock work, but then i have a fender bender that does 3000 dollars worth of damage to my vehicle....which it don't take much to do that these days.....and i take the money and get a friend to fix it for 500 or fix it myself or just do nothing and pocket the money....whats the difference?
Your right. There is not a difference and that is the problem. The govt was not designed to be an insurance company.

Wi dept. of Agriculture confirmed 2,000 mink so minks can not transmit to humans but humans transmit to mink. Do you really buy the bat theory that was put out. We really need to get to the bottom of this. Could be biologic weapon that got out accidentally or on purpose.
Don't worry the last we want to do is blame China on this, that would go against everything you and your people believe in, they are such a great country, almost as bad as Germany was , only alot lest intelligent, that's were your group fits in.

Regeneron 300,000 doses available for emergency use
government procured for $1500 dose [450 million]

Trump says he wants it made available for free
opposition says it needs more testing to be considered safe and helpful, even though highly respected doctors gave it to both Trump & Chris Christie.

I can't find clip...
but last night on 60 minutes a female doctor [i didn't catch her name] said she believed masks were both more effective and cost effective
maybe a rerun? i was just channel surfing

Last edited:
Regeneron 300,000 doses available for emergency use
government procured for $1500 dose [450 million]

Trump says he wants it made available for free
opposition says it needs more testing to be considered safe and helpful, even though highly respected doctors gave it to both Trump & Chris Christie.

I can't find clip...
but last night on 60 minutes a female doctor [i didn't catch her name] said she believed masks were both more effective and cost effective
maybe a rerun? i was just channel surfing

Just found out the older lady that works the checkout I usually go through at Walmart succumbed to covid yesterday. During the holidays I saw her every time I was in the store as the woman seemed to work a lot of hours. Some people it is like a mild cold and others the death penalty.

Latest posts