court update

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
well. after the judge and lawyers came to farm and had a mini session the judge told her that she had ten days to get a 10,000 bond up.. every thing was riding on that if she didnt the case was droped.. well she did go the bond, the bond was to compensate me for a portion of what im lossing withthe contracts i have.. i had to go to the USDA office last week and talk to them bout the law suit and all i can not up hold my end of the contract right now who knows how long it will be before all this is settled,,,, broke my heart to have to tell them.. i have worked so hard for this contract.. im just sick.. ill be lossing 17,000 yeah that hurts!
we well have to met w a meadator before going to court what a waste of $.. im not backing down but sure am bummed out... ill keep you posted rose

Ah, Rose. I can't believe how long this has gone on. I get mad just thinking about it. Makes you want to commit a crime, does it not? Who'd miss her? I can't believe that a judge would let her manipulate this situation as he has. I'll be thinking good thoughts in the meanwhile.

Rose, we are pulling for you. Hope that you have a good lawyer (if there is such), they can make a lot of difference sometimes, just look at the Winkler case close to me.

That wretched woman. I'm with Lammie...makes ya' imagine doing something of a criminal nature.

When you are finally shed of this problem, is there anyway you can sue her nasty socks off?

Alice

thanks lammie, good thoughts, good thoughts, i have to ride this out,, but i will not let this get me down .. completely any way LOL.. no ill pull by self up by boot straps and go on.. yeah il scares me to think of the crap ive been threw and not " freaked out yet" seriously thinking of getting on prozac,,, probely would be a good thing,,, send her the bill..... Rose

Rose, I can't help but wonder if the lady's tactics are not to frustrate you into giving up. There are people like that. They will use the beaurocrats to tie up everything and then people in the right just decide "its not worth it".

A "can do" attitude makes the difference. Persistence. Keep up the fight and don't let her push you around. We're pulling for you too.

Alice":3me5vrjd said:
That wretched woman. I'm with Lammie...makes ya' imagine doing something of a criminal nature.

When you are finally shed of this problem, is there anyway you can sue her nasty socks off?

Alice

Ditto.
Couldn't say my opinion any better.

Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

Good luck, and much patience.

CSM

hugs to everyone.. thanks so much for all your support.. yeah i really think that she thinks she can worst me... but its not gonna happen... or slow me out of the game so to speak.. well im in and not turning back no matter what happens... i sold stock to buy this land paid cash for it... all the farmers here cant belive what is going on... our county fair is going on this week i always work the fair barn.. plus i send some of my critters up there... we had a barn table discussion about this whole thing to night..some already knew about it.. i have talked to the farm bureau and there corp lawyers but this is small potatoes to them they go up against big company's.. im afraid ill end up having more in lawyer bills than the farm.. seriously think about having a big hog roast on the farm... camp out style for farm aid legal fees LOL wouldnt that pee in the nut cases cherrioes oh see my worped sense of humor is comming back.... some of them wild hogs might be the ticket LOL :lol: R

brownmule":bceywhwh said:
yeah i really think that she thinks she can worst me... but its not gonna happen... or slow me out of the game so to speak.. well im in and not turning back no matter what happens...
Stay loose, stay organized, and with the attitude you have, I would not want to be in her shoes.

brownmule":1dr5m3l4 said:
hugs to everyone.. thanks so much for all your support.. yeah i really think that she thinks she can worst me... but its not gonna happen... or slow me out of the game so to speak.. well im in and not turning back no matter what happens... i sold stock to buy this land paid cash for it... all the farmers here cant belive what is going on... our county fair is going on this week i always work the fair barn.. plus i send some of my critters up there... we had a barn table discussion about this whole thing to night..some already knew about it.. i have talked to the farm bureau and there corp lawyers but this is small potatoes to them they go up against big company's.. im afraid ill end up having more in lawyer bills than the farm.. seriously think about having a big hog roast on the farm... camp out style for farm aid legal fees LOL wouldnt that pee in the nut cases cherrioes oh see my worped sense of humor is comming back.... some of them wild hogs might be the ticket LOL :lol: R

When is the pig rost? I will be there and with the rest of us cattletoday folks we can sure bring this to a head.