County extension

Help Support CattleToday:

The only OZ I've ever heard of was "the wizard of" or "--zie and Harriet"

Oh is Dr Oz a reality show!? I just google it...I think its SOOOO a reality show, BUT BIG BUT here its not like all that b.s. drama crap. Its real health stuff you learn from it, not warps your brain in to tiny little non-sense piece. You learn so your making yourself smarter. At least I think so, who cares what ya'll think! If you disagree I just TELL MY MAMA! :lol: If my Mama gave a rata#$ she would disagree with me, just to disagree cause thats be how my mama rolls! :roll: :lol: :tiphat:
~Super B

Dr. Oz is the only person that can cause my tight ass MIL to spend a dime. After every show she is out buying any of the medicinal herbs, fruits, vegetables, etc... that he recommends. Won't follow her cardiologist or other doctors advice, but will his. Oh well, she's 84 and ain't gonna change.

:lol: I :heart: it! Bless her :heart: ! We all get set in our ways! Heck I am grown and I tell you what if I don't wanta do something I sure AIN'T gunna do it! And my mama said I didn't have to either! :nod: You wanta call and ask her!? :pretty: I :heart: infomercials! I forgot about that! I could watch them all freakin' day long! I just want to order everything off each and every one of them too! I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: them! When I do get stuff off them its always junk and I don't know why the heck them stupid people always try to make me think I want and need their junk all up in my house when I DON't! Well so when I am older I am just going to blow all my money on all the infomercials just for the hell of it! :lol: Than maybe I'll give it to the homeless! :nod: :tiphat: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: