Country Music

Help Support CattleToday:

Faith and Tim were in concert this week at Omaha and i really wish i could go! i love both of their songs and i love them even more when they come together!

"Country and Western" music are two different things.

Don't forget Nashville laughed at Willie in the 70's when he was nominated for Entertainer of the Year. All those COUNTRY artists received thousands of albums, broken in half, in the mail. Hence, birth of the Outlaws.

Then they started calling Western music "Progressive Country". ???? Rock N Roll got its roots from Western Swing.

Probably best you do not know who they are but here it is. Their music reflects their dress.

51630.jpg

aplusmnt":pcwi5vep said:
Probably best you do not know who they are but here it is. Their music reflects their dress.

51630.jpg

You're right, I don't. That's ugly! :shock:

I do like a variety of music, but not that noise. :lol:

Black Crow":25ipqvdd said:
... :D :D :D ...

... also in Italy we have a country singer....

this is a very good artist ...

http://www.anchisebolchi.com/

..what do you think ? :D :D

Listened to a couple of tracks. "One Way Rider" smoked!
That "chicken pickin" guitar was awesome. Wonder if that was Albert Lee?

Anyway, I enjoyed it!

LOL!!! :lol: My 15 year old does not like that kind of music. He likes groups like HIM. All music is what you make of it. It just depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Try to always remember that all music is art. I use to hate oprah until I realy started to do research on it to educate myself on that form of music; now is don't absolutly hate it and I have a better respect for that form of music. Life to short do some reach and who knows one may find out things they never knew before.
I am not set to one form of music, I like it all, and do not segregate any form of music. Just fellow member:Black Crow, has introduced Italian country music to us all. It is a knew form of music, and another music door has been opened (at least for me).[/quote]

dun":1i1vnqvc said:
J. T.":1i1vnqvc said:
The class of such people as Jim Reeves and Ray Price has been replaced by "artists" singing "Can I Check You For Ticks". Yes, country music is a goner and has been for years.

I thought "Can I Check You For Ticks" was the perfect Ozark pick up line
:lol: LOVE that song.