countdown to Harry Potter

Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
I can't wait til Wednesday to go see Harry Potter. I've never even seen any of the movies in the theater, but my daughter started reading them last year and we both really enjoyed the books. Anyone else going? Is it a big deal in England? anywhere else?

I'll most likely be there with my daughter. All my children have read all the books but I have only taken on the shows. Wonderful story.

My youngest read several of the books but has finally outgrown them. Thanks goodness. I can't get into it. I think the last one I was forced as a mother to go and see was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Boredom, something like that. I fell asleep.

Mine are too old for Harry Potter. The grandbaby however is a big Dora the Explorer fan. Looks like we're taking her to see the live show in a couple of months.

I took my older son to see Sesame Stree Live once when he was about three, at the Tarrant County Convention Center. Funny thing was that there was a gun show in another part of the building. After the show let out, it was an interesting mix of people. Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, some guy walking around with a semi automatic... :eek:

I do like these movies, never saw one at the theatre only on dvd, but I heard this was to be the best one yet. Good storyline, and good characters, its been fun watching the characters grow up with each movie made. I can't recall another movie series where that has happened.

GMN

Well I'm 21 and havent grown out of HP yet ... I own all the books including the two extras produced for charity, hardcover, fabric bound special editions, ... you get the picture. Also have all the movies on DVD, and I've watched them all in the cinema as well.

I will be going to see HPatHBP in the cinema in a few days time with mum, a few sisters, and a few friends plus all the nephews ... we never go the first day as it is too crowded

Well it came out yesterday, and I went to see it last night. I would have to say it is by far the best of the 6 movies.

I can't say I'm into the wizard stuff. Read the first couple books when I was younger but didn't like them too much. Haven't seen any of the movies. Same with Lord of The Rings and stuff like that-just not my thing. Give me James Bond any day.

Latest posts