Could your kid be this stupid??

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I can't imagine mine doeing this at 13.. Boy (of course) 13 doused himself with lighter fluid,then when his "friends"dared him to-struck a lighter.... 2/3 degree burns ...Why you ask? He saw it on YouTube!!! :cry2: :cry2:

No surprise here Peg. Unforunately too many kids want to "try" that same thing. Just glad he didn't try the bottle rocket trick like on that stupid show Jackazz.

HerefordSire":7mpm3dap said:
Jogeephus":7mpm3dap said:
No. My children are much smarter than me.

Joe...was this you?
http://supportyourlocalgunfighter.com/2 ... oward-cop/

That is crazy. 10 - 20 years for passing gas? Somebody has too much time on their hands to pass laws like this.

I'm just proud my kids are smarter than me. I'm really amazed I've lived as long as I have because I have pulled some dumb stunts. Did have enough sense not to shower in gas and ignite myself but probably only because I didn't think of it. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":9531adv3 said:
HerefordSire":9531adv3 said:
Jogeephus":9531adv3 said:
No. My children are much smarter than me.

Joe...was this you?
http://supportyourlocalgunfighter.com/2 ... oward-cop/

That is crazy. 10 - 20 years for passing gas? Somebody has too much time on their hands to pass laws like this.

I'm just proud my kids are smarter than me. I'm really amazed I've lived as long as I have because I have pulled some dumb stunts. Did have enough sense not to shower in gas and ignite myself but probably only because I didn't think of it. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

I think it was the act of fanning it on the officer.

If he recovered from the burns, I would have to wonder if he'd recover from the beating...

How many kids died in the 60's by putting a clothes pinned towel around their neck like superman and jumping off of roofs, barns, bridges? I remember public annoucements.

Is there any here who lived to tell about it?

He's taking beating enough when they debried the burns every morning...I don't know why they have to be awake for that.
Lammie":16j4d01k said:
If he recovered from the burns, I would have to wonder if he'd recover from the beating...

backhoeboogie":2cotgzit said:
How many kids died in the 60's by putting a clothes pinned towel around their neck like superman and jumping off of roofs, barns, bridges? I remember public annoucements.

I wanted to try that. My brother, of all people, talked me out of it. The same brother who would shoot arrows straight into the air above him and wait to see where they would come down. Once, right next to my foot. It never occured to me to be scrared about it. But then, we were the kids on bikes seeing how far we could get across the low water crossing before the water began to carry us away. We'd head staight down there after every heavy rain.

i heard a story on the radio the other day about a man in Australia i think is where it was and he was getting high off of gasoline and had the gasoline in an orange juice container and when the cops showed up he took off running and the cops tazed him and he burst into flames b/c of all the fumes from the gasoline..

backhoeboogie":1t3zq3zo said:

happy to be a survivor.. but mine was batman and the fall werent near as bad as cutting up my grandmaws material too make the cape :cowboy:

backhoeboogie":1v24p55o said:

Dam, Mary Poppins and Evel Knievel. Both liars using special effects! :cowboy: And BTW - Gravity sucks!

Lammie":1gu0ez5l said:
But then, we were the kids on bikes seeing how far we could get across the low water crossing before the water began to carry us away. We'd head staight down there after every heavy rain.

So you're old enough to remember rain in Texas?

john250":2k65z88h said:
Lammie":2k65z88h said:
But then, we were the kids on bikes seeing how far we could get across the low water crossing before the water began to carry us away. We'd head staight down there after every heavy rain.

So you're old enough to remember rain in Texas?

Global warming... It might just be me, but I remember it raining more in the summer when I was a kid. But then again, our house seemed bigger than it is...

I can remember that 10 year drouth :frowns: then it wouldn't quit raining---until it did! :shock: