• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Could your kid be this stupid??

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I can't imagine mine doeing this at 13.. Boy (of course) 13 doused himself with lighter fluid,then when his "friends"dared him to-struck a lighter.... 2/3 degree burns ...Why you ask? He saw it on YouTube!!! :cry2: :cry2:
 

I luv herfrds

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
5,770
Reaction score
0
Location
Montana
No surprise here Peg. Unforunately too many kids want to "try" that same thing. Just glad he didn't try the bottle rocket trick like on that stupid show Jackazz.
 

Jogeephus

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
24,228
Reaction score
0
Location
South Georgia
HerefordSire":7mpm3dap said:
Jogeephus":7mpm3dap said:
No. My children are much smarter than me.

Joe...was this you?
http://supportyourlocalgunfighter.com/2 ... oward-cop/

That is crazy. 10 - 20 years for passing gas? Somebody has too much time on their hands to pass laws like this.

I'm just proud my kids are smarter than me. I'm really amazed I've lived as long as I have because I have pulled some dumb stunts. Did have enough sense not to shower in gas and ignite myself but probably only because I didn't think of it. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:
 

HerefordSire

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
5,212
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
Jogeephus":9531adv3 said:
HerefordSire":9531adv3 said:
Jogeephus":9531adv3 said:
No. My children are much smarter than me.

Joe...was this you?
http://supportyourlocalgunfighter.com/2 ... oward-cop/

That is crazy. 10 - 20 years for passing gas? Somebody has too much time on their hands to pass laws like this.

I'm just proud my kids are smarter than me. I'm really amazed I've lived as long as I have because I have pulled some dumb stunts. Did have enough sense not to shower in gas and ignite myself but probably only because I didn't think of it. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

I think it was the act of fanning it on the officer.
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
If he recovered from the burns, I would have to wonder if he'd recover from the beating...
 

backhoeboogie

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
14,952
Reaction score
4
Location
Texas
How many kids died in the 60's by putting a clothes pinned towel around their neck like superman and jumping off of roofs, barns, bridges? I remember public annoucements.

Is there any here who lived to tell about it?
 

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
He's taking beating enough when they debried the burns every morning...I don't know why they have to be awake for that.
Lammie":16j4d01k said:
If he recovered from the burns, I would have to wonder if he'd recover from the beating...
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
backhoeboogie":2cotgzit said:
How many kids died in the 60's by putting a clothes pinned towel around their neck like superman and jumping off of roofs, barns, bridges? I remember public annoucements.

Is there any here who lived to tell about it?

I wanted to try that. My brother, of all people, talked me out of it. The same brother who would shoot arrows straight into the air above him and wait to see where they would come down. Once, right next to my foot. It never occured to me to be scrared about it. But then, we were the kids on bikes seeing how far we could get across the low water crossing before the water began to carry us away. We'd head staight down there after every heavy rain.
 

K2011

Well-known member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
i heard a story on the radio the other day about a man in Australia i think is where it was and he was getting high off of gasoline and had the gasoline in an orange juice container and when the cops showed up he took off running and the cops tazed him and he burst into flames b/c of all the fumes from the gasoline..
 

bigbull338

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
16,565
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
there will always be kids that think they are super man an try dumb stunts.
 

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
backhoeboogie":1t3zq3zo said:
How many kids died in the 60's by putting a clothes pinned towel around their neck like superman and jumping off of roofs, barns, bridges? I remember public annoucements.

Is there any here who lived to tell about it?
happy to be a survivor.. but mine was batman and the fall werent near as bad as cutting up my grandmaws material too make the cape :cowboy:
 

Jogeephus

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
24,228
Reaction score
0
Location
South Georgia
backhoeboogie":1v24p55o said:
How many kids died in the 60's by putting a clothes pinned towel around their neck like superman and jumping off of roofs, barns, bridges? I remember public annoucements.

Is there any here who lived to tell about it?

Dam, Mary Poppins and Evel Knievel. Both liars using special effects! :cowboy: And BTW - Gravity sucks!
 

john250

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
0
Location
Holton, IN elevation 768 ft
Lammie":1gu0ez5l said:
But then, we were the kids on bikes seeing how far we could get across the low water crossing before the water began to carry us away. We'd head staight down there after every heavy rain.

So you're old enough to remember rain in Texas?
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
john250":2k65z88h said:
Lammie":2k65z88h said:
But then, we were the kids on bikes seeing how far we could get across the low water crossing before the water began to carry us away. We'd head staight down there after every heavy rain.

So you're old enough to remember rain in Texas?

Global warming... It might just be me, but I remember it raining more in the summer when I was a kid. But then again, our house seemed bigger than it is...
 

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I can remember that 10 year drouth :frowns: then it wouldn't quit raining---until it did! :shock:
 

Latest posts

Top