Could you imagine this....

Help Support CattleToday:

man if i had 4 tons of gold.id never have to worry about money again.but im the type of person that just wants enough to live an get what i want ever now an then.

I'd have everything on draft and carry a debit card. I think its neat how they can locate stuff like this under 300 feet of water. Don't know the laws concerning treasure but I'm sure if I found it they wouldn't let me have it.

Jogeephus":27w6zuu9 said:
I'd have everything on draft and carry a debit card. I think its neat how they can locate stuff like this under 300 feet of water. Don't know the laws concerning treasure but I'm sure if I found it they wouldn't let me have it.

How deep was Titanic? Over a mile, I'm thinking. Explorers have some neat submersible stuff.
I'd go on TV and sell it, one coin at a time.
If I read that right, the British Gov is saying it is theirs, but I think there is some international law about salvage.
On a side note, I'm in a volunteer board (r.e. water quality) with a guy in his mid 80's whose career was salvage. More on the commercial side than the "treasure hunt" side. When half a dozen barges, loaded with chlorine, got into the Ohio River dam at Louisville, he was the guy who got them off. Worked all over the world. Real soft spoken man. He does have an aura of competence, sort of like that pilot, Sullenberger. You just know he could do anything he put his mind to.

Latest posts