Could you believe this?

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
On Thursday we had lovely sunshine went out without a coat first time for months.
Friday Saturday the same, hung washing on the line and it dried, spring had finally sprung. Got up this morning Sunday and we are under 10inches of SNOW and it is still blizzarding down. Strange very strange......

Looks like your global warming came to a halt! Congratulations. :banana:

Got a sunburn on Sunday from being out in the garden. I need to be more careful.

Already got a mess of green onions out of my garden. Had to have me a big ol pot of pinto beans with smoked ham hocks and a mess of turnip greens w/cornbread to go with them.
In fact I am enjoying them right at the moment.

Cal

We had snow last night. It has been sunny and warm for weeks. Kids are going to school in shorts and
t-shirts. Now we have snow again :mad: Go Away :shock:

couple weeks ago i was putting shingles on a house and got a nice burn. Its great to be in Texas :cowboy:

hrbelgians":20sj3s0x said:
Lammie":20sj3s0x said:
Got a sunburn on Sunday from being out in the garden. I need to be more careful.

Please don't rub it in soooo much, us northerners can't hardly take it. :lol2:

This summer, when we Texans are whining about the heat, you Northerners can make fun of us. :cry2:

We'll remember that Lammie and remind you. :D
You can give us some jabs if we hit 106 again and complain about the heat. ;-)

Just started my tomatos yesterday and going to get some more started today. :banana: