Could it be???

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Now I know where angrie's been hiding.

Well, I couldn't find a restroom and that car was nearby so . . .

A 24 year-old (yeah, right) Minnesota woman apparently had a full bladder and couldn't find a restroom. So she used the gas tank of a Pontiac Grand Prix. The woman was arrested Sunday morning after a witness told police he saw the woman unscrew the gas cap and urinate into the car.

She was arrested for malicious destruction and disorderly intoxication.

Hey, officer, let's party, dude!

If you've had way too much to drink, a police station probably isn't the best place to be - let alone party.

However, that didn't stop a Minnesota motorist.

The driver, with a bottle of rum beside her, mounted the curb and pulled up beside an officer directing traffic.

The driver told the officer she was headed north but pulled over, saying she could see a party and wanted to join in, acting Staff Sgt. Jed Handy said Tuesday.

Problem was, the party was part of the Police Week festivities at 31 Division.

"The officer went to talk to her and sees an empty bottle of rum and a half bottle of rum in the seat of the car," Handy said.

I've been wondering about that letter from angrie requesting cigarettes and hacksaw blades...

Naw they would of let Angrie go cause she is one of them
kinda like the police officer they caught speeding
the news crew was in the car with the highway patrol doing a segment about speeders when they get passed by a guy doing 97 in a 60 so they pursue and stop him and he is an off duty city cop and does not have his DL on him all he has is his badge, pistol and police Id and they let him go with a warning
the patrolman forgot the news crew was getting everything on tape :eek: :eek: :oops:

It seems like when winter comes in the great North that people just get crazy.
If the lady can pee into the gas tank of a Pontiac, she has a singular talent, and should find bountiful employment. When the Minnesota Mafia want's to send youZe a message, they send this gal around and your Grand Prix is soon looking for a new set of injectors.
Buy an F250 and you can laugh at these clowns. I'm 6'1" and I couldn't pee into an F250 without standing on a platform.

Reminds me of the one about a feller comin' into the bar and orders a beer. Then another. And another. This goes on for several hours and he never once gets up to go take a leak. It's not long until he's drawin a crowd and folks are takin bets. At closin time the feller gets up and staggers to the front door of the bar (folks are followin him), walks out on the side walk and unzips his pants. Someone in the crowd yells, "You can't pee right here" to which the drunk replys,"I ain't. I'm gonna pee way over there"!

For me, when I was young I could thread the eye of a needle at 40 paces and knock bark off the Oak trees after a few beers. Can't do that anymore. :shock:

Iff'n she ain't locked up, wonder if she done growed out all her hair for huntin' season and can't see the computer anymore?

cfpinz":1egg4iyb said:
Iff'n she ain't locked up, wonder if she done growed out all her hair for huntin' season and can't see the computer anymore?
That is a good probabilty
The last pic I seen of her she was getting pretty woolie
I mentioned that she had on a nice full length fur coat and she got offended because she said it was a pic of her Naked :eek:

Angus Cowman":31daj15h said:
cfpinz":31daj15h said:
That is a good probabilty
The last pic I seen of her she was getting pretty woolie
I mentioned that she had on a nice full length fur coat and she got offended because she said it was a pic of her Naked :eek:

Don't forget that was an early fall pic. In full winter coat, she's been the number one source of bigfoot sightings the past 8 years straight.

cfpinz":79b90q07 said:
Don't forget that was an early fall pic. In full winter coat, she's been the number one source of bigfoot sightings the past 8 years straight.

I was thinking about bringing her some razors down at the lock up, but then I got to thinking that maybe the jailor would think I was trying to break her out. Maybe if I put them in a cake?

MistyMorning":12qu68tu said:
cfpinz":12qu68tu said:

I was thinking about bringing her some razors down at the lock up, but then I got to thinking that maybe the jailor would think I was trying to break her out. Maybe if I put them in a cake?
I would like to see a razor that could cut thru that matted mess she has growing

You better take a couple of pairs of sheep shears to get that much fur and hair off of the Angrie Beast