Could I ask for some prayers,please..

Help Support CattleToday:

I've started to reply a few times but I back out 'cause I just don't know what to say other than I'll be praying for you... I wish my faith was strong enough to make me feel like that was enough but it isn't.
I'd do anything I could to fix it for you.

She will have yet another bonemarrow biopsy this week.. That will tell the tale. I think she said this will be number 100. Gads,I can't imagine.. I'm such a wimp compaired to her.

cow pollinater":1yh7x15w said:
I've started to reply a few times but I back out 'cause I just don't know what to say other than I'll be praying for you... I wish my faith was strong enough to make me feel like that was enough but it isn't.
I'd do anything I could to fix it for you.
Thank you -- I know what you mean.. Sometimes all I can do is a ciber hug.. {{{{CTfolks}}}}

Try to stay strong & keep your heads up. I am praying for ya'll!

Peg, I just found your request and I pray that God will give you and your family peace and comfort as you go through this difficult time. Peace be with you that He may lift you up in your time of need!

f-g

She wants to move back home,so son is gonna let her and husband move in his home and he will live in his "coneX"
The bonemarrow biopsy was bad,she wants to die at home,not in Corpus..
Thanks for the prayers..

I am so sorry. I will pray that both of you have strength. Hugs to you both.

peg4x4":2z1savbs said:
She wants to move back home,so son is gonna let her and husband move in his home and he will live in his "coneX"
The bonemarrow biopsy was bad,she wants to die at home,not in Corpus..
Thanks for the prayers..

I'm so sorry Peg. She and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Katherine

I trust that Hospice is aboard? They were so very helpful when my mom was passing. We used Alpha Omega and they were fantastic. Followed up with me for a full year afterward. Medicaid will pay for it fully. And I trust she is on Medicaid at this point. Fighting cancer is extraordinarily expensive. I guess I don't have to tell you this. If she hasn't a hospice on board I urge you and your family to explore this. I would not have made it without them. Just wonderful, wonderful people.

No Hospice yet.. If you didn't know,you wouldn't know - she looks good to a stranger. She's on some pretty powerful painkillers and yes,she has Disability.. So the medical side is taken care of..

Peg, it is really worth looking into. It isn't just for when passing is near. She has an illness that is likely terminal. Hospice will provide things like hospital beds, wheelchairs, other adaptive equipment that she may need, and most of all, support. A chaplain, nurses that can come in to help, and when the time comes, twenty-four hour a day nursing, continual care, for her. It is dignified and so very supportive. Someone who has an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. For her and the family. They were as Godsends to me. I am sure her doctor will prescribe it. But your daughter may need to ask him or her to do so.

Latest posts