Cough

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I have 2 heifers that have a slight dry cough. I just started out with cows and I've never had any experience with cows so I don't know if this is anything serious or not. They don't cough very much, only once and a while, but if it could be something bad, please help me with this.
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

(User Above)":cq4jj2qb said:
: I have 2 heifers that have a slight dry cough. I just started out with cows and I've never had any experience with cows so I don't know if this is anything serious or not. They don't cough very much, only once and a while, but if it could be something bad, please help me with this. <p>It could be interstitial pneumonia, could be allergy/mold from the feed if dusty, could be serious, may not be. Why not take their temps, monitor their respiratory rate and appetite and ask your local vet what they think? Sorry I can't give you a diagnosis based on what you've said!<br>V<br>
<br>

[email protected]

well Lynn A, it's not seiros or nothing.<br>if they only cough once and a while don't sweat.<br>just make sure they have freash water and make sure they eats some hay.<br>i once had the same promble with my heifers and i <br>got some info from my friend and she told me to give hay and clean water. and it worked.
<br>

Latest posts