Costs

Help Support CattleToday:

boondocks":tanguk34 said:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/06/news/economy/republicans-obamacare-repeal-replacement-bill/index.html

This is informational, not political. Don't have an opinion on it but thought it was a decent summary. Don't go crazy and get us locked, folks...

I just wish they would repeal it all to like it was and quit trying to help us.
There help is killing us.

Stop all government subsidies - tax credits for everything, it's really that simple. When you start picking and choosing what is and what isn't covered is BS. As soon as special interest gets involved the taxpayers get screwed. If you don't work, or aren't here legally you get no health care, that's simple and easy enough.
This isn't going to work out very well for the conservatives, and there's no way that they'll gain enough seats to control the Senate in 2018. We owe no one nothing and if they can't make it without government assistance to bad charlie brown. They need to get their but off the couch and get a job.

Caustic Burno":23avdq7r said:

My only problem with going back is I would never get anyone to cover the wife and me because of pre-existing conditions.

slick4591":u605cgvz said:
Caustic Burno":u605cgvz said:

My only problem with going back is I would never get anyone to cover the wife and me because of pre-existing conditions.

They can make it where insurers have to create pools for those and it doesn't have to be subsidized

Caustic Burno":224u85li said:
slick4591":224u85li said:
Caustic Burno":224u85li said:

They can make it where insurers have to create pools for those and it doesn't have to be subsidized

That is exactly right. :clap: There are ways to get people insured and do good with out it being a govt program and with out mandates on people.

Will the proposed increases for the ("ahem") older folks affect any of y'all? I thought cost was already a concern?
Maybe we need to go back to Logan's Run. :hide: How many people would we have left on CT? I can only think of a few for sure

There's no easy way out now, this is political suicide for the conservatives. Amending Obama care of the freeloaders, deadbeats and illegals would of worked good for the voting base and the US of A. But the conservatives couldn't have birth control or abortion in their health care plan. The ultra right is as bad as the ultra left. IMO

boondocks":3nmrpbg3 said:
Will the proposed increases for the ("ahem") older folks affect any of y'all? I thought cost was already a concern?
It is. The existing increases already affected me, ie, 'the penalty'.
I, like millions of relatively healthy people saw their annual health care associated costs go from zero (or very little) to hundreds and/or thousands of dollars with the stroke of a pen.

greybeard":1ey6tg05 said:
boondocks":1ey6tg05 said:
It is. The existing increases already affected me, ie, 'the penalty'.
I, like millions of relatively healthy people saw their annual health care associated costs go from zero (or very little) to hundreds and/or thousands of dollars with the stroke of a pen.

Looks like it stands to go up now, not down? For people in their 50s and 60s especially?

Latest posts