Cost of plastic wrap

Help Support CattleToday:

If it's anything like last year, buy it soon and as much as you can get. We went from paying $70/roll to $90 (when we could get it)
We haven't started looking yet, but a couple of the shops that sell it usually get their first big shipment in March/April.

I got a quote yesterday for $100 per roll -- which is a 40.8% increase over what I paid in April. The quote was only good for the day.

I paid a little over $3K for the pallet, but now I can't remember how many rolls that is. I think 40 but wouldn't swear to it.

Would like your thoughts on ordering plastic wrap now for next year. Cost? Availability?
Hard to think of things that do not have availability issues. I am "lucky" since we are in a drought and I still have all my 2021 wrap.

I filled fuel tanks this fall and have bought most of my 2022 seed. I think there will be a shortage of some legume and grass seed. I have tried to order several other things, and I was told that we do not have a 2022 price list.

Could start transitioning to organic...

Last edited:
Bought three pallets today of 30 wrap for $124 less 5% for payment before Dec 31. Less than I paid last summer from a different supplier. Comparable wrap too.

Latest posts