Corn

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig-TX

Reaction score
With deer season approaching and the weird weather patterns we've been having over the past year or two, I'm wondering about local market conditions for corn. What kind of premium is buck corn bringing over doe corn in your areas?

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":2h7v7sga said:
With deer season approaching and the weird weather patterns we've been having over the past year or two, I'm wondering about local market conditions for corn. What kind of premium is buck corn bringing over doe corn in your areas?

Craig-TX

now i know what my problem has been.. :idea: been feeding the wrong corn!

thanks craig

;-) :lol:

Buck corn is for bucks, you know the ones with the big horns, and doe corn is for does, the girl deers.

Price depends on what type of buck corn
Muye Grande is the most expensive followed by
Boone and Crockett Corn
Big Buck
Buck
Spike
Nubbin

Campground Cattle":1vwke0wo said:
Boone and Crockett Corn
Big Buck
Buck
Spike
Nubbin

Boone and Crockett Corn is hard to find aroud here so i just get Big Buck corn ..sometimes you get some bad corn and it just does not work..... :cry: :cry:

WORANCH":3g29sp4z said:
Campground Cattle":3g29sp4z said:
Boone and Crockett Corn
Big Buck
Buck
Spike
Nubbin

Boone and Crockett Corn is hard to find aroud here so i just get Big Buck corn ..sometimes you get some bad corn and it just does not work..... :cry: :cry:

I've had that before. I believe it's mislabeled. Should read Coon Corn.

Craig-TX

I've also bought a lot of mislabeled corn, Craig. Or perhaps in the too small to read fine print they admit that it will mostly attract Bluejays, Cardinals, coons, feral hogs, every squirrel within a mile -- and the occasional Muy Grande buck

I bought some hog corn last year and it turns out it was little buck corn! That mislabled corn seems to be rampant, hopefully this year it will be better labled :lol:

Latest posts