Cooling down

Help Support CattleToday:

sorry, cant read celcius or spell it. :oops: but i ssoo wish that i could send some of my rain to you. it rained all day and all nite and then all day again today. it sucks. is it like supposed to be winter time there?

cattleluvr18":1je7ir7t said:
sorry, cant read celcius or spell it. :oops: but i ssoo wish that i could send some of my rain to you. it rained all day and all nite and then all day again today. it sucks. is it like supposed to be winter time there?

been sprinkleing here.. Nice after that drought, don't mind it a bit.

With all of the storms that rolled thru Alabama last night and today - we got 1/8" of rain. I must not be living right.

Not sure about here but 50 miles away in Bham they are 10" below normal for the year so far. It's been just as dry here.

cattleluvr18":1nezzmlq said:
the southern hemisphere seasons are opposite of ours - we have spring they have fall, etc.
so here on the boards - in the winter we live vicariously (sp?) through their summer and vice versa... 8)

3C = 37.4F

Crikey it's a heat wave.

Look forward to the day we get there.

What is the coldest it usually gets in your part of the world Aussie Cattleman?

Bez>

it gets down to about minus 13 to 15 at times but thats about twice or three times during winter. We have coolish days where it doesn't get over 7c for the top. Thats usually in July. We have sleet but not snow that often. We have beautiful winter days of about 12c top. We live in the best part of the high country as we have some coastal type influence at times when it rains. The area to our east down the mountain is classed as subtropical we are called cool temperate.
Nice day here today about 25c. No sign of rain though.
Colin

Latest posts