Cool Bob

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Cool Bob Broke This Code Today

This morning , from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration , Mohamed Omar warned the United States that if military action against Iraq/Afghanistan continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and candidates for President of the United States.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer reps, and then Motel 6 managers.

Its starting to get ugly.

curtis":1w4zjcyg said:

This morning , from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration , Mohamed Omar warned the United States that if military action against Iraq/Afghanistan continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and candidates for President of the United States.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer reps, and then Motel 6 managers.

Curtis this is serious business. Imagine life without Camel Jockey's...Imagine never having to smell their stank ever again...Imagine, Oh never mind I'm starting to sound like John Lennon. :wave:

Mr. Crowder, there's a reason they stink, and there whole country stinks. When they have a bowel movement they take a hand full of hot sand and rub their butts with it, and when they take a leak they get on their knees to relieve their self and rub their willy with a hand full of hot sand.
They are the most filthy and nastiest people that i have ever been around in my life.
You see and learn a lot about people when you work in the desert with them.
Think about that if you ever eat in one of restaurants.

Curtis! I was trying to eat breakfast!!!

I have known some middle eastern people who were really good folks. But I did go to a college where there were tons of them. They leered at white women and took over the lounge in the library with their nasty cigs. You could still smoke indoors back then... They would all marry fat white women and the women would wear burkas, probably a service to everyone else all things considering. I never understood why a white woman would marry one of those guys. And while I am being racist, Asian people smell funny, too. I thought they smelled worse than the arabs.

Earl Thigpen":1p5lqj0f said:
My goodness. If Alice is out there you guys are really gonna be in a lot of trouble. :lol:

Hey, I get one chance to get my racist thoughts out of my system per week and I used it up on this. Besides, I am not saying anything that I have not witnessed personally. I can appreciate people coming over here to get a good education, I would just like for folks to try to assimilate while they are here. (Read: bathe)

soldier in here awhile back that was in iraq , said over there, it was considered manly if their breath stank, the more it stank the more manly you were :( .. if thats the case i know some sho nuff he mans over here :lol:

curtis":1uwnkt56 said:

Can they not only cut off the supply but recall all of the above? Personally I'd like the presidential canidate recalled before November!!

Latest posts