• 2) Give it up completely

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 3) Continue

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alisonb

Reaction score
Not much interest showed in contests lately. Should we give it a break, give it up completely or continue???

I still have an interest. It's just that I couldn't wrap my brain around the subject matter for this contest. I know it's frustrating when there's not a whole lot of participation. Sorry.

slick4591":1w7t2q00 said:
I still have an interest. It's just that I couldn't wrap my brain around the subject matter for this contest. I know it's frustrating when there's not a whole lot of participation. Sorry.
Perhaps I complicated things ;-) but it's actually simple. All you need do is send in a pic of yourself when you were in your late teens, early 20's.

kenny thomas":1w7t2q00 said:
I would participate more if I could post pictures easier.
It would seem that Macon is working on something, so hopefully...

I figured everyone had @ least one box full of old pics their parents or someone older had saved from their children's' wasted youth...

slick4591":26sryudn said:
I have plenty but can't use them because the rules say a family member or myself be the photographer.
Not in this particular photo contest. Rules were clearly waived in the opening post of the "Those Were the Days" thread.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=110584
Send in a pic of yourself when you were in your late teens, early 20's. Your pic should depict the 'essence of youth'. Obviously the rule that pic should be taken by yourself will be waived.

Latest posts