Contest - 'Showers'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Soooo... we have had our March "Winds" contest, for this month we need photographs of April "Showers".
icon_biggrin.gif

The deadline for entries ends on 22 April 2018 @ 24h00, the voting poll will be held from 23 - 30 April. All entries to be submitted via personal message to alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 May. If you wish to submit a 'landscape format' photograph instead of our usual 640x480 pix please feel free to do so.

Thought this article on Aspect Ratio was interesting - https://www.manfrottoschoolofxcellence.com/2017/06/formats-for-landscape-photography/

I have plenty of rainy pics but most have been posted before and none from this month and hope I don't have the opportunity to get any.

Farm Fence Solutions":5h275nid said:
skeeter swatter":5h275nid said:
Sooo.... Does this hafta be rain or can we post some REALLY good pics?

Just be sure to get her written consent.
In triplicate, signed, witnessed, notarized, and copies filed at the courthouse........ otherwise...."me too"

greybeard":pkh8wydy said:
Farm Fence Solutions":pkh8wydy said:
skeeter swatter":pkh8wydy said:
Sooo.... Does this hafta be rain or can we post some REALLY good pics?

Just be sure to get her written consent.
In triplicate, signed, witnessed, notarized, and copies filed at the courthouse........ otherwise...."me too"

I found one of you, greybeard, while surfing the interweb. Nice lookin coon you got there.
hqdefault.jpg

greybeard":1v7nm67o said:
callmefence":1v7nm67o said:
When we get done with the weather,
Could we do "best view from the shyter?
I sure hope you aren't talking about an image from the toilet's point of view.......

But the 1st few seconds to 1minute of the following would be what I would call a nice view while using an outhouse..
https://youtu.be/3ry4BE2WEgw?t=277

Yes. View from the toilet.

I'm literally living the dream.

Callmefence - we can do if you feel sure that we will receive enough entries to make it a 'contest'...

Three entries received, hope we are going to get a couple more...deadline for entries is 22 April.

Try this way until we get things figured out - Go directly to Postimage site, upload your pic, copy image address. On CT, paste image address between image brackets(manually) and voila...or Slick reckons Photobucket is working again.

DSC02049.jpg

Latest posts