Contest - 'It's Christmas'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Take a pic of anything 'Christmassy'. Tree/house/town decorations, food, people/family gatherings, Santa Claus :p etc. It may be of how you spend your Christmas too...in front of a log fire, amongst the cows, in church...please show us, we'd like to see :D

The deadline for entries ends on 7 Jan 2018 24h00, the voting poll will be held from 8 - 14 Jan. All entries to be submitted via personal message to myself, alisonb. The winner will be announced on 15 Jan.

Have a great Festive season all!!!

As much as I've always disparaged the 'cute kid' factor, I'll just post these here and not as contest entry.
2 of my grand children:

and..my front porch

alisonb":22zxkvxn said:
Not getting too many entries in :(

American cameras are all frozen solid. I blame Apple for saving us from ourselves with the new "battery preservation" software updates.

slick4591":2zi9fp2v said:
Putangitangi":2zi9fp2v said:
alisonb":2zi9fp2v said:
Not getting too many entries in :(
Not sure you guys would recognise anything from here: no snow, people sun-bathing, swimming, having a great summer time. 8)

Not any of them sunbathers wearing bells, are there?
I somehow missed this :lol: :lol:

Putangitangi - "Take a pic of anything 'Christmassy'. Tree/house/town decorations, food, people/family gatherings, Santa Claus :p etc. It may be of how you spend your Christmas too...in front of a log fire, amongst the cows, in church. A pic of people having a great summer time may be refreshing ;-)

Latest posts